01-21-07, 01:28 PM   #161
Shalako
A Defias Bandit
Map

I can't get the auto gather for herbs/ore to work. I've tried redownloading, etc. Any help appreciated.
01-22-07, 09:23 AM   #162
voievod
A Kobold Labourer
hi folks,

pronlems with your pally class bar on ctmod?
how to fix it

in file "\CT_BottomBar\CT_BottomBar_Addons.lua" need to fix line 222 - Class Bar module
in current version pally class bar is not diplayed
to fix thi bug just replace line 222

{ "BOTTOMLEFT", MainMenuBar, "TOPLEFT", 30, 105, ["perClass"] = true, ["ROGUE"] = true, ["DRUID"] = true, ["WARRIOR"] = true },

with

{ "BOTTOMLEFT", MainMenuBar, "TOPLEFT", 30, 105, ["perClass"] = true, ["ROGUE"] = true, ["DRUID"] = true, ["WARRIOR"] = true , ["PALADIN"] = true },

c ya
01-26-07, 03:58 PM   #163
Lojak
A Kobold Labourer
I am having a problem where the portraits of my party members and their health info etc (basically the entire party interface) is not present when I am initially invited to groups. Usually it resolves when I zone into an instance or someone else in the group zones. The only other person I know who is experiencing this is also running CTMod and said it was a known CTMod bug. Is this correct? Is it on the list of things to be fixed in an upcoming release?

Great mod by the way. Thanks for all your hard work.
01-28-07, 05:46 PM   #164
afguy0127
A Murloc Raider

I'm getting several errors with ct_raidassist

<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag1:SetWidth()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetWidth'
CT_RaidAssist\CT_RAMenu.lua:973: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'
<string>:"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate"]:1>

<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroupDrag1:SetHeight()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetHeight'
CT_RaidAssist\CT_RAMenu.lua:974: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'
<string>:"CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate":2: in function <[string "CT_RAMenuGlobalFrame:OnUpdate"]:1>

<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'CT_RaidAssist' tried to call the protected function 'CT_RAGroup1:SetScale()'.
<in C code>: in function `SetScale'
CT_RaidAssist\CT_RAMenu.lua:975: in function `CT_RAMenuMisc_OnUpdate'

...and so on and so forth for each raid group.
01-31-07, 01:58 PM   #165
scotepi
A Defias Bandit
when using CT_Mail with AllInOneInventory you cant Alt+Click items to add them. It could be a AIOI problem though, its currently being updated.

Does it happen with other bag replacement mods?
02-04-07, 04:59 PM   #166
LaxerFL
A Kobold Labourer
My class bar is always hidden when I log on even though "Hide Class bar" is unchecked. I have to check and uncheck each time I log on to show the class bar. If I am in combat, I cannot get the bar to show via checking/unchecking. I must wait until out of combat. CTMod is the only mod I have installed.
02-10-07, 02:25 PM   #167
whatevs
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
2 MapMod and 1 Core bugs, and 1 MailMod request.

MapMod Bug:
1) The tracked objects sometimes don't load on worldmap until you click on it once.
2) When you don't have the respective and click on an object (i.e. non-miner on a tin vein), the object does not get tracked. Before, it gets tracked regardless of if you can mine/pick the object or not.

Core Bug:
1) The Quest Tracker reverts back to original position when I add quests to the tracker. Note that this may have something to do with Fubar - QuestsFu also, so I will also post this bug on their forum.

MailMod Request:
1) Can buttons to "Return Selected" and "Return All" be added? This will really help us who use alt mailboxes as storage space. Thank you.
07-21-07, 08:08 PM   #168
scriptzero
A Defias Bandit
Party Interface

I have noticed that sometimes the party interface will not show up when CT_Mod is enabled. As well as, the pet action bar not appearing.

My Only Solution is "/console reloadui"
07-23-07, 05:42 AM   #169
whooleeo
A Murloc Raider
I'm confused... I see a thread in this forum for CT_Mod where lots of folks have the same problem. Namely switching stances causing the bottom bar to lock up. For my shadow priest, leaving shadow form bugs me so that I can't cast any spells.

One person in that thread says that CD_Mod isn't being updated anymore? Can you confirm this Cide? If so, can anyone recommend a replacement that works well with the rest of CT?

Thanks!
09-01-07, 01:29 AM   #170
Edda
A Defias Bandit
Mouse..

I really hate this, I can't bind mouse 4 and 5 on action bars.. it's really annoying.. I know I could do it before, and it's like a half year ago anyway.
Anyone god a clue what to do?
09-01-07, 01:47 AM   #171
Muscular Beaver
A Murloc Raider
Yeah. Get different mods that replace CT, is my best advice (Bongos2 for bars for example).
Since 2.0, CTs support has been really crappy. Not to mention that the mods dont offer half the features and options they used to and are really buggy too.
09-29-07, 07:35 AM   #172
f2ip
A Kobold Labourer
If you're currently having lag issues in raid when people join/leave raid, disable the party buffs portion of CT. It cleared up the issue for me.
10-01-07, 03:55 AM   #173
Muddley
A Defias Bandit
Minor Problem

Only two very minor problems with CTMod 2.0. First is the "Raid" icon will not move on the minimap and the second is post patch I get no sound from the buff expiration.

I did have another weird problem with the BottomBar in that I could move the ClassBar for one of my characters but not for my other two But after deleting a line in the BottomBar script (suggested in forum) its now gone the other way.

I did say it was weird!
10-01-07, 08:10 AM   #174
yathyrio
A Defias Bandit
Serious issue with Open All for CT_Mail

In the 2.2.0 patch, Blizzard introduced a change where mail from an Auction House sale prevents you from removing the gold for the first hour. (Why they didn't just delay the mail for an hour, I don't know.)

At any rate, using the Open All feature of CT_Mail causes these mails to be deleted, along with the attached gold - since the gold cannot be extracted during the "on hold" period. The Open_All functionality needs to be changed so mail that is still in a hold state does not get removed.

Yathyrio
Hellsceam
10-02-07, 08:46 PM   #175
WishFriend
A Kobold Labourer

Red face CT_MailMod

I downloaded the CT_MailMod today and I even went back to the old files one by one but all keep saying Incampatible what does that mean. I downloaded from Interface site whats going on HELP
11-04-07, 05:53 PM   #176
Salla
A Kobold Labourer
When attempting to attach Tome of Conjure Water IX in the mass mail interface, the error message "Cannot attach item, item is a conjured item." pops up.
11-04-07, 06:52 PM   #177
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Salla
When attempting to attach Tome of Conjure Water IX in the mass mail interface, the error message "Cannot attach item, item is a conjured item." pops up.
I don't think you can mail conjured items.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
11-17-07, 07:18 AM   #178
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
I don't think you can mail conjured items.
No you can't mail conjured items, but if you actually read what Salla posted, he/she was referring a Tome of Conjured Water IX which is a book, not a conjured item!
11-19-07, 07:33 PM   #179
conviction
A Kobold Labourer
problems with ct raid assist.

Whenever I install CT Raid Assist straight from their website or any other website it makes my game buggy. A little black box appears over my character. It looks like a text box. and I get this error message when I log on the game. Interface\Addons\ct_Raid Assist\CT_ RAMENU.lud:Bad Argument # 1m to 'gsub' (sting expected, got ni). Now what the heck does that mean? Help me get CT up and running! Ugghhh!
11-20-07, 04:45 AM   #180
EvilG
A Murloc Raider
Class Bar

Ello

The problem is that pally class bar is not movable and is currently over my button bars.
I only have 2 characters atm, a warlock and this new pally, the worlock 'class bar' i did move (even though i don't think warlocks got a class bar, the thing was there to move, so i did just incase ). Would be fine if it would remember the position of the the warlock's class bar when i import bottombar settings to pally, but i guess they aint the same bars just named the samme or summin?
I tried looking around to see if there was a fix but i only found two that edit CT_BottomBar_Addons file and both 'fixes' seemed to be there with the newest version.
Anyway, i'm sure the problem is already known. The way i see it, this is no small problem. I hope the fix to it isn't getting like, overshadowed by the development of RA2 or summin. Maybe it's because of my point of view, but i see this fix being more important than RA2. i figure everyone uses the barmod but not everyone would use RA... Anyway, i'm really just wondering on what's happening with this problem?

Other than that i love CTmod, it's great!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CTMod 2.0 Bugs