02-10-07, 06:06 PM   #141
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Trickdaemon, your description does not have any detail. I'm not going to try to decipher it.

Anorexic, read the second post in this thread. It's a known issue.

02-10-07, 06:11 PM   #142
Anorexiac
A Murloc Raider
ahh... sorry :P I rushed it a little... well it's not that big of a problem though.

02-10-07, 06:16 PM   #143
N是R豈諲G蔙
A Kobold Labourer
"That item doesn't go into this container"

I searched this bug thread but couldn't find anyting on it...

I get this message everytime I loot anything off a dead mob, also when I create soul shards, and other conjurable items.

I used the full instalation options with 1600x1200 in-game resolution with "Mr. Magoo" text settings...everything else was default.

Anyone else having this issue?

02-10-07, 06:19 PM   #144
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Looks like your unit frames aren't showing up either. Since DUF also hides the blizzard frames, it sound like it's not running. I'd check for errors or make sure it is enabled.
Everything runs fine when I log in and I'm not being attacked. However, when I aggro a mob the second I log in, this bug comes up. This isn't a major problem, but It just forces me to relog whenever something is attacking me on login.

02-10-07, 06:29 PM   #145
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Trickdaemon, your description does not have any detail. I'm not going to try to decipher it.

Anorexic, read the second post in this thread. It's a known issue.
k

02-10-07, 07:15 PM   #146
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rastwo
Everything runs fine when I log in and I'm not being attacked. However, when I aggro a mob the second I log in, this bug comes up. This isn't a major problem, but It just forces me to relog whenever something is attacking me on login.

Yeah, all bets are off in that case. Most add-ons init code will assume that you're not in combat lockdown. If you are, things will get blocked and stuff won't be initialized right.

02-10-07, 07:16 PM   #147
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by N是R豈諲G蔙
I searched this bug thread but couldn't find anyting on it...

I get this message everytime I loot anything off a dead mob, also when I create soul shards, and other conjurable items.

I used the full instalation options with 1600x1200 in-game resolution with "Mr. Magoo" text settings...everything else was default.

Anyone else having this issue?
It's been discussed repeatedly in this thread.

02-10-07, 07:36 PM   #148
DrkAngl
A Defias Bandit
Dont know if this is a bug however, the name addon to show names over heads of people doesnt seem to keep my settings, everytime i relog i have to reset which ones i want shown..

02-10-07, 07:39 PM   #149
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm going to try to explain this to you in the best way I can.

My action bar's bindings are switched all around on my hunter layout atm, can't check others as I am in karazhan with my guild. I am having to click as my skills are entirely borked. I can get a screenshot up later but not right now as pertaining to my aforementioned reason. My aspect bar has aspect of the monkey as alt 3, nothing for hawk, f6 for cheetah, nothing for the rest. Nothing for hunters mark, f2 for steady shot, f3 for arcane shot, 1 for conc shot, 2 for multi, 3 for aimed 4 for dist.

I am thinking it is a bongos error.

edit: f isn't changing pages either, it is assisting.

Thank you for your time.

* Your aspect ratio or resolution: 1280x1024
* Class, level, race hunter, 70, orc
* Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons): maz's hunter layout
* Any extra add-ons you may be using: n/a
* A screenshot, if applicable: later

Last edited by trickdaemon : 02-10-07 at 07:45 PM.

02-10-07, 07:40 PM   #150
Talandra
A Defias Bandit

Crash on Exit/logout

Issue: Crashing WoW to desktop on log out or exit.

Error message:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0041D385

The instruction at "0x0041D385" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "written".

This message is exactly the same for any chacter logging out. Actual Hardware memory is fine.

Started happening after Mazzlify the third character on a second account both Horde and Alliance and using class specific button setup.

Ratio: 1.25

extra addons: Group Calendar only

I still have a bug reporter from back in the old WoW alpha days when we crashed all the time that dumps a massive amount of, to me incomprehensible techno-babble, that may be useful to you. This section looked like a direct reference so I'm including that too.

Also listed are loaded Modules, a Memory dump and Hardware driver info. If that would make any of this clear I would be happy to email it to you.

Thank you for this great UI hope this can be resolved I'm just starting to use it and would hate to lose it before fully acclimatized.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-10-07 at 10:29 PM.

02-10-07, 08:54 PM   #151
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by DrkAngl
Dont know if this is a bug however, the name addon to show names over heads of people doesnt seem to keep my settings, everytime i relog i have to reset which ones i want shown..
Where are you changing the settings?

02-10-07, 08:58 PM   #152
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

not sure if this has mentioned. But the clearfont2 font setting seems to be bugged and error. I changed the font face to different one other than the default and after I log off the first time then any log/exit afterward crashes the game. In-game it did not give me any message.

Should I reinstall mazzleUI or should i delete the WTF setting for clearfont then reinstall the UI?

Thanks.

02-10-07, 09:51 PM   #153
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by 123noob
not sure if this has mentioned. But the clearfont2 font setting seems to be bugged and error. I changed the font face to different one other than the default and after I log off the first time then any log/exit afterward crashes the game. In-game it did not give me any message.

Should I reinstall mazzleUI or should i delete the WTF setting for clearfont then reinstall the UI?

Thanks.

I would try to reinstall the UI; delete the WTF, Fonts, Interface folder then copy the Mazzleui ones to the directory. Let us know if that doesnt fix it.

Those of you that are having issues and posting please add some information to your posts for example:

65 Mage, Mage layout, 1280x1024, no extra add-ons ( or list extra add-ons )

Last edited by Kierrkian : 02-10-07 at 09:54 PM.

02-10-07, 10:27 PM   #154
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob

Thanks.

The other fonts in the menu are not actually in the download, so you cannot switch to them. If you want to use those fonts, you should download ClearFont2 and install it on top of the one included.

02-10-07, 10:34 PM   #155
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Talandra
Issue: Crashing WoW to desktop on log out or exit.

Error message:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0041D385

The instruction at "0x0041D385" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "written".

This message is exactly the same for any chacter logging out. Actual Hardware memory is fine.

Started happening after Mazzlify the third character on a second account both Horde and Alliance and using class specific button setup.

Ratio: 1.25

extra addons: Group Calendar only

I still have a bug reporter from back in the old WoW alpha days when we crashed all the time that dumps a massive amount of, to me incomprehensible techno-babble, that may be useful to you. This section looked like a direct reference so I'm including that too.

Also listed are loaded Modules, a Memory dump and Hardware driver info. If that would make any of this clear I would be happy to email it to you.

Thank you for this great UI hope this can be resolved I'm just starting to use it and would hate to lose it before fully acclimatized.
-132 errors are quite generic. If you look in the tech forum, tons of people have them for a multitude of reasons. While something in the add-ons may be triggerring the issue, it would be a widespread issue if it was something an add-on was doing incorrectly.

My only suggestion would be to disable add-ons until you figured out which one you have an issue with. The first one I'd try is gfxtoggle, simple b/c that one does change your graphics settings. If your graphics card or drivers have problems with certain settings, it's feasible gfxtoggle could be triggering it.

02-10-07, 10:36 PM   #156
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by trickdaemon
I'm going to try to explain this to you in the best way I can.

My action bar's bindings are switched all around on my hunter layout atm, can't check others as I am in karazhan with my guild. I am having to click as my skills are entirely borked. I can get a screenshot up later but not right now as pertaining to my aforementioned reason. My aspect bar has aspect of the monkey as alt 3, nothing for hawk, f6 for cheetah, nothing for the rest. Nothing for hunters mark, f2 for steady shot, f3 for arcane shot, 1 for conc shot, 2 for multi, 3 for aimed 4 for dist.

I am thinking it is a bongos error.

edit: f isn't changing pages either, it is assisting.

Thank you for your time.

* Your aspect ratio or resolution: 1280x1024
* Class, level, race hunter, 70, orc
* Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons): maz's hunter layout
* Any extra add-ons you may be using: n/a
* A screenshot, if applicable: later
Listing your bindings doesn't tell me anything. I do not have the bindings for every layout memorized. The only thing I'd suggest is to try to remazzify your button layout.

02-10-07, 11:38 PM   #157
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Listing your bindings doesn't tell me anything. I do not have the bindings for every layout memorized. The only thing I'd suggest is to try to remazzify your button layout.
Didn't work, had to delete wtf folder, and now it's happening when i get new totems on my shaman...

I select update when i goto mazzify and even entire pack and nothing works.

Last edited by trickdaemon : 02-10-07 at 11:41 PM.

02-10-07, 11:41 PM   #158
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I have no idea what you're trying to describe.

02-10-07, 11:48 PM   #159
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
I have no idea what you're trying to describe.
I have been saying all along, I must not be clear enough. Okay, my action bar bindings, through Bongos action bars, are very amiss as to where their bindings are very wrong and misplaced. The old bindings which were fine, are now very messed up, leading me to think something is wrong with bongos yet I cannot find this problem. Now that I have explained it slightly better maybe you could help me now.

02-10-07, 11:54 PM   #160
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
You still havent described what exactly the isue is.. You say you think Bongo's is messing up the key bindings? ok what do you think they should be and what are they now?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD