05-05-12, 04:54 PM   #1
milligantech
A Defias Bandit
Minimap Tracking Icon removal ?

Hey, I want to remove the Icon on my minimap where when I click on an npc for example, the yellow icon shows up on my minimap. Its driving me crazy and I cant remove it ? Any ideas ? Carbonite 4.3

05-05-12, 05:36 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by milligantech View Post
Hey, I want to remove the Icon on my minimap where when I click on an npc for example, the yellow icon shows up on my minimap. Its driving me crazy and I cant remove it ? Any ideas ? Carbonite 4.3
Click the "Tracking" (magnifying glass) minimap icon, and uncheck "Target" in the list. Be aware, though, that by doing this you won't have a target blip on your map at any time there after until you re-check that option.

That's a default Blizzard option and Carbonite has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

05-05-12, 05:41 PM   #3
milligantech
A Defias Bandit
Bahaha oops. Thanks Jeff. I feel retarded now. Thought that was carb, because I've always used it. but thanks again.

05-05-12, 09:48 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap Tracking Icon removal ?