12-18-11, 12:42 PM   #1
slagathor1
A Kobold Labourer
How do I import completed quest info?

I need to update the "quest givers" icons on my map in bulk. It has been showing all as still available even though I have completed them. It was working flawlessly until as of late. I don't want to go through an entire map area & set them one by one as completed. I only want them to dissappear from the map if I have actually completed them so I can find the ones I have missed.

12-18-11, 03:33 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by slagathor1 View Post
I need to update the "quest givers" icons on my map in bulk. It has been showing all as still available even though I have completed them. It was working flawlessly until as of late. I don't want to go through an entire map area & set them one by one as completed. I only want them to dissappear from the map if I have actually completed them so I can find the ones I have missed.
Open Carbonites Quest Log and go to the "History" tab. Right click anywhere on the page and choose "Get Completed From Server" in the pop up menu. You will get a notice when the update is complete (please be patient, it may take a few moments).

There is a way to get your completed quests if you don't use the Carbonite quest log, but I don't know what that is since I always use Carbonites QL. Sorry.

You can keep your quest history up-to-date by going to the Quest page of Carbonites options and making sure there is a check mark for the option "Update completed quest history on login (gets from server".

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do I import completed quest info?