12-20-07, 07:58 PM   #21
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Dazz
I really like this UI... Please post a download as soon as you can.

What mod are you using for your artwork (the black area) on the bottom and your 3d portraits?

The panels at the bottom are eePanels2 and the 3d portraits are ZuxanaModelCitizen with ZMob Database

And I will get it posted soon...probably sometime tomorrow midday.

Sorry, but i'm taking a bread to actually play the game for a while.
12-21-07, 04:18 AM   #22
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Excellent job on adding the 3rd bar, and moving the stance bar underneath the player UF littlebuddha79!

Good thinking about the XP bar too - you managed to reduce the space it takes up and squeeze some fubar addons in it's place. Well done!

The party with the vertical HP/mana/rage/energy is great! Can you incorporate that into the main player and target frames as well? You'd be able to remove the HUD (I'm assuming it's MetaHUD) and just use those instead, thereby removing the last of the clutter from the screen.

Impressive! Keep it up littlebuddha!
12-21-07, 08:16 AM   #23
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

looks really nice, did you end up using DUF or something else?
12-21-07, 08:30 AM   #24
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

Yes, I used DUF. It works great. It just takes a long time to configure compared to the other unit frame addons.

I could (or other users who download) could configure the player frame with DUF to incorporate the health/mana bar into the player portrait area, but i like the HUD. keeps me from having to look away from the area of play to monitor my health and my pet's health when playing with my hunter. I did not designate a place on the screen for a pet frame simply because i like the HUD and thought the pet frame would just be redundant.
12-21-07, 10:39 AM   #25
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I have finally uploaded this UI...it's Buddha UI. You can download it and play around.
12-21-07, 10:49 AM   #26
Dazz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by littlebuddha79
I have finally uploaded this UI...it's Buddha UI. You can download it and play around.
Cool, thank you much. I'm guessing that it has to be approved by the WoW Interface team before it gets posted for download. I'm really looking forward to it. Thank you again for putting this together. It's something that I've been looking for and I should be able to have it fit my needs really well.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » My First UI