04-11-09, 11:16 AM   #1
thunndaar
A Murloc Raider

Donating to carbonite

I see that carbonite is following blizzard's crappy addon policy so i am donating to the cause right now.

thank you for your time spent on carbonite, it has really improved
the game for me and countless other people

04-12-09, 08:42 PM   #2
Spectro
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I'm sure the devs appreciate it. I think they're just as busy as ever now, since their user base just quadrupled.

04-12-09, 09:42 PM   #3
Goriface
A Kobold Labourer
Well worth the donation!

This add on Rocks and has made my game play of Wow so much better! I had paid for a 1 year subscription before Wow changed their policy and during that time I never had an issue with their addon. I have been able to remove many other addons that Carbonite has built in/replaced and not once have I regretted it. I only wish Carboite could replace all my other addons, and at the rate they are continually updating/improving their product, I don't doubt I will have to wait long to have my wish fulfilled. I suggest all the other addon developers get on the Carbonite ship and become one happy family. There are only two addon I use that I have ever paid for and sent donations, Carbonite and Auctioneer. Both are going to be around a long time to come.

Keep up the great work guys, you deserve every donation you get and then some.

Last edited by Goriface : 04-12-09 at 09:53 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Donating to carbonite