01-13-07, 04:31 AM   #401
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

7th
That really would be a nice feature.
Those tooltips popup too fast and block the action bar.
01-14-07, 02:03 PM   #402
Odonee
A Kobold Labourer
I love the whomod

I love the Whomod but the ony problem I have is I cant get the bars out of my way. This is doing the set-up mode also I cannot play the game either. Can you help me
01-14-07, 08:00 PM   #403
cocozeta
A Kobold Labourer
Hi !

I am having a little trouble with my FuBar...

I had the icon attached to the minimap before, but I chose to hide it by mistake, now I can't find a way to put it back to the minimap again...

Please somebody help me hehe
01-14-07, 08:32 PM   #404
Akarin
A Kobold Labourer
Is anyone else getting double honor calculations with HonorFU? We kill an NPC and I see two msgs scroll by each giving me 14 honor. At the end of the night it ends up being about double the actual honor that Blizz awards.
01-14-07, 09:02 PM   #405
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Im getting that as well so Im just waiting for its update.
01-14-07, 09:18 PM   #406
dwex
A Fallenroot Satyr
Merge ReagantFu and AmmoFu

Fubar profiles are basically a royal pita to use, because the replace, not stack, so I don't want to deal with class-specific profiles. I would really love to see a merged ReagantFu and AmmoFu.
01-14-07, 10:00 PM   #407
Farook
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Akarin
Is anyone else getting double honor calculations with HonorFU?
Yeah... many people seem to have this issue unfortunately.

But I just read this, so potentially the problem is solved soon.
01-15-07, 03:37 PM   #408
sonofgloin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
profiles should have a "save as ..." feature, that would make it a lot easier to use them. on the honor calculation, i have that too.
01-19-07, 06:40 AM   #409
Desmodu
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4807.html

Pally reagents - can someone update that one?

thx all!
01-22-07, 09:14 AM   #410
bin11001010
A Kobold Labourer
Less Duplication

I really hate to do this to you guys. Fubar 2.0 has been out for, I am guessing at least a 2 months, and all of these nice *Fu plugins have been made. I was using Titan Panel but decided to try something different. But I noticed something that I did not like one bit about the addon dev's are doing. I downloaded about 10 Fubar plugins with a lib subdirectory in each of them. WTH. So now, since I downloaded 10 plugins I have duplicate files. consuming 500KB a piece.

This was a great opprotunity to recreate Fubar to use the lib directory inside of the Fubar directory. For instance if you want to keep the versioning of each of the lib files,I do see the reason behind it.

+- Fubar
| +- AceAddon-2.0
| +- AceAddon-2.1
| +- AceDB-2.0
| +- AceOO-2.0
+- KungFu
+- HonorFu
+- ...

As you can see there are 2 versions of AceAddon (2.0 and 2.1) So the various plugins could use the 2.0 or the 2.1 without having 30+ fubar addons having a lib directory with the same code consuming harddrive space, memory, etc.

All you would have to do in your toc file would be include ../Fubar/AceAddon-2.0.

I have not looked at the code but just seeing this... I am going back to titan. I am sorry... I Have way too many addons to have an additional 10 - 25 MB of ram being consumed by the exact same code.
01-22-07, 09:45 AM   #411
Heron
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by bin11001010
I really hate to do this to you guys. Fubar 2.0 has been out for, I am guessing at least a 2 months, and all of these nice *Fu plugins have been made. I was using Titan Panel but decided to try something different. But I noticed something that I did not like one bit about the addon dev's are doing. I downloaded about 10 Fubar plugins with a lib subdirectory in each of them. WTH. So now, since I downloaded 10 plugins I have duplicate files. consuming 500KB a piece.

This was a great opprotunity to recreate Fubar to use the lib directory inside of the Fubar directory. For instance if you want to keep the versioning of each of the lib files,I do see the reason behind it.

+- Fubar
| +- AceAddon-2.0
| +- AceAddon-2.1
| +- AceDB-2.0
| +- AceOO-2.0
+- KungFu
+- HonorFu
+- ...

As you can see there are 2 versions of AceAddon (2.0 and 2.1) So the various plugins could use the 2.0 or the 2.1 without having 30+ fubar addons having a lib directory with the same code consuming harddrive space, memory, etc.

All you would have to do in your toc file would be include ../Fubar/AceAddon-2.0.

I have not looked at the code but just seeing this... I am going back to titan. I am sorry... I Have way too many addons to have an additional 10 - 25 MB of ram being consumed by the exact same code.
Ace libs don't work that way.
If you have 30 addons each one with the lib MyLib-2.0, only one instance of MyLib-2.0 stay on memory, the rest are cleaned during GC.
01-22-07, 09:57 AM   #412
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Heron
Ace libs don't work that way.
If you have 30 addons each one with the lib MyLib-2.0, only one instance of MyLib-2.0 stay on memory, the rest are cleaned during GC.

Agreed. If you had actually tried out the mods and used them for any length of time, you would have seen this after the first garbage collection. I dropped over 30 mib in use going from Titan to Fubar along with getting rid of Auctioneer and MetaMap. Ace mods are an excellent and proven way to reduce memory usage. Try it again, this time dont judge so quickly.
01-23-07, 07:32 AM   #413
Tiiara
A Defias Bandit

Does anybody know a version of FriendsFU, that works with WoW 2.0.5 TBC ???
I really miss that addon, and I don't want to change back tot Titan just because of this.
01-23-07, 10:26 AM   #414
Lindalas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
FriendsFu 24439 works fine for me (but I do load outdated mods ... maybe this is one of the reasons, I don't remember).
01-23-07, 10:29 AM   #415
Lindalas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by break19
I second the hover delay request
As do I... or require left click to open the menus (I just switched to FuBar so that may be in there but I couldn't find it).
01-23-07, 10:22 PM   #416
Farook
A Molten Giant

I am using r25921, and it works perfect for me:

http://files.wowace.com/FuBar_FriendsFu/
01-25-07, 09:20 PM   #417
Henna
A Murloc Raider

Question

I'm a hunter and was wondering when AspectFu might be updated. I don't see it on the list here: http://files.wowace.com/ Or perhaps there's a comparable Ace2 addOn that adds Aspect manipulation from a button or other menu. Any help appreciated!
01-28-07, 06:34 PM   #418
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
FuBar bug report

ck,

Great job - I gave up Titan ages ago and only use FuBar, which is part of MazzleUI, which I'm betaing.

The latest rev uses FuBar 2.0.26020, which works fine on my PowerBook 17" 1.33GHz; however, I just got a 17" CoreDuo PowerBook and that version fails to perceive clicks, left or right, whilst it does see mouseIn events to drop the automatic menus. Rolling back to the release version here (2.0.24665) fixes the problem, likely due to embedded libs.

I'm happy to test and see what's going on as FuBar is one of the star AddOns in MazzleUI - it's gotta work on my new MacBook!

I'll paste my message from the MazzleUI beta forum for clarity. Pardon the noise....

<pasted from MazzleUI beta forum>

Posted and Edited by Mortlach
I just got a CoreDuo 17" MacBook Pro at a deal today. Migrated over and it's gorgeous, except I have a Fubar oddity. It's not clickable, left or right. (All clicks work fine everywhere else. FuBar does appear and hide from mouse-ins, as do the Fu auto drop-down menus.

I've checked on my PBG4 17" and everything works, whereupon I copied the WoW folder over manually and ran from that one on the MBP: FuBar still fubared.

Reloading doesn't fix. I truncated AddOns to FuBar and dependacies plus VolumeFu. No effect, but Jostle wasn't moving the frames down. I switched from VolumeFu to BugGrab/Sack pair and, when it was clicked, it dropped down properly, but WoW froze screen... until I tapped <escape>. <TILT>

Curiouser and curiouser. It would seem it is FuBar itself now; CFLayoutFrame is throwing an error, Mac specific. So I'll hit FuBar updates, then Lib updates after deleting all fu-related .lua savedvar files, char-specific as well.

Just out of curiousity, can strata depth filter modifier keys?

Update: rolling back to FuBar 2.0.24665 (instead of 2.0.26020) fixes it solo; note that 26020 alone wouldn't work. I'll re-verify this and report it to ckknight. 24665 has embedded libs, btw, so that does point out not only the AddOn, but libs to check.

Mazzle writes:
Reloading doesn't fix it? It did for me.

If it does keep re-occurring, at least you have a good testing case. I wouldn't keep reinstalling MazzleUI or remazzifying. If you did it correctly and it didn't work the first time, I 'd try other things. You can download recent Fubar updates, deleting your saved variables files for Fubar (maybe those for all fubar modules and those in your character-specific saved variables folders) If that doesn't work, perhaps start disabling Fubar modules until it goes away. Remember that there are Fubar add-ons that aren't straight-up Fubar modules, like Prat, sRaidFrames and MazzleUI.

If more than one of you are getting this issue, perhaps you can all troubleshoot it.

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde
02-01-07, 12:54 AM   #419
ktd
A Kobold Labourer

Mail Log

Heyo,

I was just wondering whether it possible to keep a log of what mail you send? I send a lot of mail to my alts and sometimes it's hard to keep track of who has what - or worse yet, whether or not I even sent it to the right person (ie: I just sent 50g to Barrry instead of Barry - oh noes! )

Curious to know what ppl think of this...
02-03-07, 01:15 PM   #420
str33tcr3d
A Kobold Labourer
WindFUry PLS

Hey,
First of all, mad props for fubar. big fan, and a dependent :P for a long time now.
I wanted to request or see if anyone knows of a mod that properly shows/keeps track of windfury procs. i've been using topscoreFU but it lacks to register the wf procs/hits/crits. (tho it works fine w/ others.) I <3 WF, pls help me. If possible if this mod could track of how often it has proc'd - like % - it would be sick!
thank you again!

p.s.> i haven't gotten around to this fully yet, but w/ TBC on a mac, my add-ons disappear, appear, dont load, error on load on a random basis; when i load the game, reloadui, and/or in mid-game when there's no particular change. any suggestions on this one? tyvm

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests