04-27-09, 08:47 AM   #1
Mojoblade
A Defias Bandit
Argh! MiniMap Cluttered

I have read, read and reread but can't find the answer, so I'm hoping one of you will be of help

My minimap is just absurdly full with stickies showing quest givers, and it is often so littered that it is worthless to glance at and keep on track with.

I've looked and punched buttons. How do I just get to where it shows the basic minimap with the route I'm traveling on but none of the extra junk?

Thanks!!

04-27-09, 11:06 AM   #2
Logan1981
A Murloc Raider
I have the exact same problem with Carbonite.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22915

If you find an answer, do let me know. All I want is rid of the clutter and just have the trail plus quest giver ! and ? icons.

04-27-09, 11:38 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mojoblade View Post
I've looked and punched buttons. How do I just get to where it shows the basic minimap with the route I'm traveling on but none of the extra junk?

Thanks!!
Try using the small Radio buttons on your Quest log. The controls to show Quest Givers on the map is right next to the Autotrack button. That will eliminate some of your clutter. You can also Right click on the Carb Map and choose Show i think it was. It will allow you to turn of POI's (Points of Interest). Namely the vendors, mailboxes etc.

Hope that helps

*EDIT: The Yellow dot on the Quest Tracker toggles whether or not Quest Givers, both Daily and Reg are shown on the map.

Last edited by Vis : 04-27-09 at 11:42 AM.

04-27-09, 11:51 AM   #4
Mojoblade
A Defias Bandit
You, kind friend, are a genius!

Thanks so much for taking the time to help.....mucho appreciated.

Mojo

04-27-09, 11:56 AM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Welcome

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Argh! MiniMap Cluttered