01-16-14, 04:32 AM   #1
BabyRay
An Aku'mai Servant
No Addon loads any Profile

Hi there,

I started again after a six-week break to play and now what is wrong with my interface.

All addons are "Load out of date addons" up to date and is also checked.

6 weeks ago my UI looked like this:

and now:

The "outdated" addons are

oGlow (5.3)
Chatter (5.2)
MovableBags (5.2)

I have already performed a reset and copied my Backup LUA/BAK File. But no addon loads any profile.

I changed nothing during my break!
01-16-14, 05:19 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, clearly something changed. Did you update your addons? Add a new addon? Remove an old addon? I see your first screenshot was taken on a warlock, and the second on a druid -- are you sure your UI was ever set up for your druid the same way it was for your warlock?

If you were using a premade UI package (compilation, etc.) to give you the old appearance, and hadn't changed much, I'd suggest you just wipe your current setup, re-download the package, and set it up again from scratch.

If you'd set up everything yourself, unless you have a backup of all your SavedVariables (both account-wide and character-specific) from before you logged in and saw the problem, you're probably out of luck, since they would have been overwritten by the new "broken" settings when you reloaded/logged/quit.

Also, nothing has changed since 5.2 that would cause those particular addons you listed to actually be unusable. Just check "load out of date addons" and they should work fine.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No Addon loads any Profile