08-07-14, 05:00 PM   #1
pinmouse
A Murloc Raider
Question Bag Reskin Addon - Nothing More

I know it's out there! All it does is change the look of the default bags - nothing more. Turns them into a sleek black look. Can't seem to recall what it was though... anyone know?
08-07-14, 06:55 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If by "nothing more" you mean "only changes the look (look = art, skin, texture) of the bags and does nothing more to the bags" you could try Aurora.

If by "nothing more" you mean "only changes the look of only the bags and doesn't do anything else to anything else" then I don't know what to tell you, if you're not looking for one of those huge OneBag type addons. I can't recall seeing anything like that in a very, very long time, and even then that may have just been a plugin for one of the skinner addons or moveanything type addons. Even Luggage didn't do that, specifically.
08-07-14, 06:57 PM   #3
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A quick search for "bag" in the search field resulted in the following on the second page.

nBags

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bag Reskin Addon - Nothing More