02-04-22, 09:21 AM   #1
JahirahDK
An Aku'mai Servant

Macro Toolkit • Documentation

I've been looking for documentation on some of the more interesting features of the Macro Toolkit addon - specifically the*'Conditional Execution'... The addon developer never provided information on the feature or how to use it...

Do anyone here know of any sources of in-depth Macro Toolkit documentation and/or guides?
02-05-22, 01:31 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
According to this (https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/macro-toolkit) it just helps you build conditional macros. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mak...cro_conditions No? What do you actually get when you select that option?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

02-05-22, 03:41 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It doesn't do anything, probably an unfinished feature.

`/mtc <something>` checks that <something> is not a secure command and then tries to execute it.
02-06-22, 09:29 AM   #4
JahirahDK
An Aku'mai Servant

Question

Thank you both for getting back to me on this... It's been bugging me for what feels like forever and would explain why I haven't been able to find any documentation...
Your answers prompts me to pose another question - maybe you can help me answer that too?

What does 'Conditional Execution' do?
What does it do when used? Does it enhance or extend of the default conditional modifiers available similarly to that of M6?
And while I can't see the logic, maybe it serves to allow for 'nesting' or chaining.... somehow?

If at all possible it would be really helpful to see a basic example macro to better illustrate it's involvement and potential uses...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Macro Toolkit • Documentation