10-16-08, 08:49 PM   #1
Mistrael
A Defias Bandit
Archaeologist Replacement?

I was wondering if anyone knew of an addon that does what Arcaeologist use to do? Arcaeologist seems to be dead and I desperately wish to have my target frames moved back to the top center and to have health and mana bars shown with percents. Thanks for the help!
10-16-08, 09:12 PM   #2
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can show percents on the health bars with the default UI (go to Interface Options -> Status Text and check some boxes), and I recommend getting an all-in-one interface element mover, like FluidFrames or MoveAnything to move your unit frames.
10-16-08, 09:17 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There are a couple addons that modify the default frames.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5198-BUFX.html
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...xtensions.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-16-08, 10:58 PM   #4
Mistrael
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the addon links, almost good as new. Now if I could only find an addon that put the percentages next to the mana bar with the health and mana still there. Example: 8771/8771 100% type of deal that archaeologist use to do...any ideas?
10-17-08, 05:02 PM   #5
Korby
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by frogofdoom View Post
You can show percents on the health bars with the default UI (go to Interface Options -> Status Text and check some boxes),
Yes you can, but since 3.0.2 went live it has an annoying side effect. Pre-patch, that option would only toggle percents on and off for friendly targets and your own health. As a result, I would usually leave it off, because I liked seeing how much health I had at all times. Any hostile targets would always have their health displayed in percents, no matter what that option was set at. As a warrior, I found the percent very useful since I could anticipate when I should use hamstring or execute. Now, after 3.0.2, if I want to see those percents again, I have to give up the full numerical display of my own health which is horridly annoying.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Archaeologist Replacement?