03-14-08, 08:37 PM   #1
Nessyc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Action bar background.

I was simple wondering how you can have a background image like he has at http://www.wowinterface.com/download...p?id=3840#info with the gray and the "M" on there.

Thank you
03-14-08, 09:17 PM   #2
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mirage UI uses a plugin for cyCircled to get those button skins. Just download the comp. and get the folder MirageUI_cyCircled out of that. Use that in conjunction with the cyCircled mod (could get that out of the comp. too if you're too lazy to DL it from WoWAce :P) and you can get those button backgrounds.

I also recommend getting the MirageUI_Core and SharedMediaLib (if you don't have it) mods out of there... If you use any mods that make use of SharedMedia (like Pitbull, Quartz, and others) for statusbars. There are some really beautiful statusbar textures in there.
03-14-08, 09:27 PM   #3
Nessyc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm using Bartender 3 and saw about the cyCircled stuff before so I tried and it didn't fix it. I just tried it again and there are no backgrounds when I log in (when I loaded the full mob it automatically had it, but I don't want the whole mob, just the background for the bars). I tried looking under bartender > bar 1 > style anyways and still only had those three, is there a cyCircled command I'm missing or something?

Thanks again for any help
03-15-08, 12:28 AM   #4
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Should be a minimap button (or Fubar plugin) for cyCircled that you use to configure the styles... It's not in the Bartender menu. Alternatively, I'm pretty sure there's a /cycircled command.
03-15-08, 03:38 AM   #5
Nessyc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm an idiot and got it, thanks for your help frog

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Action bar background.