06-19-08, 02:41 AM   #1
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Looking for a mod

Hi, i am looking for a mod that will tell me in my tooltips, what quest a mob is. I used to have one, but i have lost it and cant remember what it is called. To be more detailed, when i highlight over something that i need to kill for a quest, in the tooltip it tells me the quest name and how many i have killed/total amount required. Please help me. I am using Startips if that makes any difference.
06-19-08, 02:59 AM   #2
Waverian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gothicknight View Post
Hi, i am looking for a mod that will tell me in my tooltips, what quest a mob is. I used to have one, but i have lost it and cant remember what it is called. To be more detailed, when i highlight over something that i need to kill for a quest, in the tooltip it tells me the quest name and how many i have killed/total amount required. Please help me. I am using Startips if that makes any difference.
QuestHelper does this, although that is an entire (quite hefty) leveling framework. I'm not aware of any lightweight addons for just this purpose if that's what you're looking for, but they're probably available.
06-19-08, 08:49 AM   #3
frogofdoom
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know there are a few mods that do that, but I found this one here on WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...34-QueTip.html

Hope that helps!
06-19-08, 09:09 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yep, QueTip does that, or there are other mods that have that feature in them - nQuestLog, QuestsFu, MonkeyQuest, etc.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a mod