08-13-08, 05:48 AM   #1
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
Looking for an addon

Hey all, i'm looking for an addon that I saw in a video from a chinese player. The addon displays cooldown timers (in the form of buff buttons) of friendlyand enemy skills attached to each of the unit frames (which look default but have extended hp #s on the right), be it party, target, or focus frame.

I have a bad screenshot of it, can't help the quality the video wasnt encoded very well, but the display is still visible.

http://www.imagecross.com/01/image-h...?id=7142ui.jpg

I've looked everywhere and I cant find the name of the addon, the video author isnt replying to video comments, and no one i talk to knows of it.

If anyone here knows what it is, that'd be awesome. Thx for lookin.
08-13-08, 06:36 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Just a few I found on a quick search of "buff" and "timer"

Bollo / Bollo2
MooseBuffs
BuffTimers
SeriousBuffSortandTimers

There are lots more, but that gives you a start
08-14-08, 02:59 AM   #3
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I dont mean to be overly rude but it doesnt seem like you read what i was lookin for at all. I'm not looking for mods to customize personal buff buttons.
I've done searches on this site and others (wowace via find on page, curse, etc) for "buff" "timer" "cooldown" "unit frame anchor" and others and sorted through many diff results but none were what i'm looking for.

What i'm looking for as described in the original topic essentially does this:
Take functionality of a mod like Natur's, condenses the timers into a button with a time counter under it, and anchors each person's unit frame. These buttons are visible on only the frames you have showing, but are still tracked even if you switch targets and such, the new target's cds are shown etc.
08-14-08, 03:06 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
And what I linked aren't purely "customize personal buff buttons". All of the ones I linked have cooldown counters and such for other units, as you mentioned looking for.

Regardless, I tried to help, none of them were what you are looking for, c'est la vie, continue looking.
08-14-08, 03:25 AM   #5
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like it could be Afflicted2
08-14-08, 06:00 AM   #6
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I thank you for your help and appreciate that you took the time to try.

I went on the defensive because I took the tone of what you said, combined with looking at each of the addons you listed (which are all buff customizers one i'm sorry to say) implied that I hadnt taken the time to search for what i wanted, instead merely fishing here.

@Slakah: thanks, i tried it out and while its pretty close, its not exactly what i'm looking for (the anchoring is set to specific region spaces allocated, it cant track friendlies, and doesnt have every single buff i'd look for). Its a good comparison point though and i appreciate it.
08-14-08, 06:20 AM   #7
Slakah
A Molten Giant

I'll take another shot, you checked out PartyCCTracker2? I'm pretty sure it's one of Shadowd's.
08-17-08, 11:30 PM   #8
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I actually had seen that, after I looked at Shadowd's other mods in the hopes that maybe there was an arena specific version of afflicted that might have been a bit different, but that one there only tracks CC duration times and DR too i think. I dont have a CC on my shaman so I didnt really test it much more than finding it was only cc stuff.
08-28-08, 10:16 PM   #9
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
Bump. Still havnt found one myself.
08-28-08, 10:32 PM   #10
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The stuff extending out of the unitframes is probably Archaelogist (part of Cosmos)

The other one "might" be eXtreme Unit Buttons but I'm not sure, there's a few mods with similar look.
08-29-08, 01:40 AM   #11
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Its possibly this mod: UnitFrameBuffs
Originally Posted by CosmosUI.org
Always visible buffs for the Blizzard unit frames (Target, Pet, Party and PartyPet).
The extended player UF reminds me of the old Gypsy Unit Frames or BUFX (which was inspired by Gypsy)

BUFX Image:

I did read somewhere on Curse that someone was trying to revive the old Gypsy mod unit frames and even had a project page up, however I have not seen any movement on that in some months.

Last edited by Zyonin : 08-29-08 at 01:45 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an addon