05-21-10, 08:15 AM   #1
DamonDK
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Spells trigger /w response.

I'm looking for a mod that can replace the part of MageNuggets that /w's targets of my FocusMagic/SlowFall one of 3 random texts and likewise replies when I get focus magic'd, innervated, power infused n so on.

This can be hardcoded for those examples, but could also be a more general type addon, perhaps with a gui where you type in spell name and then add x amount of texts.

I'd however be satisfied with having to add it in .lua, but any suggestions for this addon or any addon authors taking up the mantle would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
DamonDK
05-22-10, 06:22 AM   #2
DamonDK
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyone?

To sum up :
send a randomly selectable, per-spell-based /w to the caster whenever I receive Focus Magic/Innervate/PowerInfusion

send a randomly selectable, per-spell-based /w to the caster whenever I cast Focus Magic/Slow Fall.
05-22-10, 06:33 AM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

The addon I started creating http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tySayings.html will do just this. At the moment it includes only a few classes / sayings / spells. I could write you up one just for mages later tonight, or tomorrow.

If you wanted to co author a addon we could do that as well and keep it up to date. Just send me a private message on this site and ill set it up.

Last edited by Nobgul : 05-22-10 at 06:36 AM.
05-22-10, 01:34 PM   #4
DamonDK
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sounds great, will PM you

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Spells trigger /w response.