08-24-16, 01:02 PM   #61
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gho123 View Post
What word other than 'issue' would you prefer me to use when referring to this particular thing? Would you like me to call it 'that thing?' that 'experience?' Choose your own word pal; I'm easy. I do need to have something to call it though.
Relax ...

08-24-16, 01:07 PM   #62
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Relax ...
It would be easier to relax if you would stop being deliberately contentious with me. You've bee provocative with me several times now, and I would appreciate it if this behavior stopped. I don't want trouble or drama; I abhor both. Please stop.

08-24-16, 01:11 PM   #63
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Gho123 View Post
It would be easier to relax if you would stop being deliberately contentious with me. You've bee provocative with me several times now, and I would appreciate it if this behavior stopped. I don't want trouble or drama; I abhor both. Please stop.
Im not, so sorry if u feel offended. Im just trying to keep some order in here and that not so easy.

08-24-16, 01:21 PM   #64
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Im not, so sorry if u feel offended. Im just trying to keep some order in here and that not so easy.
I am not now nor have I been a disruptive presence here, so why are you trying to 'keep order' where I'm concerned? Have I somehow offended you or irritated you? Do you just not like me for some reason? Whatever the problem is, can we squash it please?

08-24-16, 01:30 PM   #65
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

You are taking everything to you. Im was talking globaly about "order in here", not that u made something wrong. But if u do i will tell u that. Its just being ownest. I dont have any problem with u. I specially made comit for those messages, so u and others will not be bothered with those again.

We are making big offtop here. So write me PM.

Last edited by ircdirk : 08-24-16 at 01:33 PM.

08-24-16, 01:39 PM   #66
Gho123
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I dont have any problem with u.
Then I have perhaps misunderstood you and/or over reacted. If that's the case, then I apologize and will be more open minded with you going forward. No need to pm; I think we have it straight now. I'm chalking this up as a misunderstanding.

08-24-16, 04:32 PM   #67
Londroth
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
What he is refering to, is not having handy notes installed at all... Carbonite has it's own built in Handynotes handler which works with Handynotes addons like Handynotes_legion and Handynotes_draenor so they function and draw on the map without Handynotes itself as an addon.
How does this work? In my addon list, handy notes draenor and handy notes legion are checked to be active but are in red text stating that the dependency is missing. I do have the latest Carbonite from Git active along with Carbonite notes. In the Notes options, the listing for Handy notes to be used is checked but grayed out and I'm unable to manually check or uncheck the box.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HNCarb.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	8794  Click image for larger version

Name:	WowCarbNote.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	8795  

08-24-16, 06:52 PM   #68
KrysEmlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
I believe you still need the HandyNotes addon itself to use those, but you don't need an addon to bridge HandyNotes addon and the Carbonite map any more.

08-24-16, 10:15 PM   #69
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by KrysEmlyn View Post
I believe you still need the HandyNotes addon itself to use those, but you don't need an addon to bridge HandyNotes addon and the Carbonite map any more.
Yes thats right.

08-25-16, 04:53 PM   #70
Pryzk
A Murloc Raider
But as soon as you turn on handy notes addon, with Carbonite, 0-4 FPS .. at least for me

08-26-16, 10:32 AM   #71
tmusser
A Murloc Raider
Scenario / World Quests / Invasion Events

Is it possible to have the Invasion Events / Scenarios and future world quests overlay the carbonite map? For example the invasion bosses, buildings, etc... It's probably way too late for the pre-release event, but I assume the world quest / event system will be similar in Legion...

08-26-16, 11:29 AM   #72
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by tmusser View Post
Is it possible to have the Invasion Events / Scenarios and future world quests overlay the carbonite map? For example the invasion bosses, buildings, etc... It's probably way too late for the pre-release event, but I assume the world quest / event system will be similar in Legion...
Invasions are already implemented in latest GitHub version of carbonite.

08-27-16, 03:46 PM   #73
Pryzk
A Murloc Raider
New build = unusable in invasions

Whatever was done with the most recent build (as downloaded from your link) the FPS during invasions drops so horribly that I've had to disable Carbonite completely again.

08-28-16, 11:18 AM   #74
Tchernobogg
A Kobold Labourer
Been getting this error since today. Not sure what changed to cause it...

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:6312: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
Time: 08/28/16 18:16:59
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:6312: in function `UpdateOverlay'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:6146: in function `UpdateZones'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4422: in function `Update'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3638: in function <Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3555>

08-28-16, 12:02 PM   #75
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Tchernobogg View Post
Been getting this error since today. Not sure what changed to cause it...
As always, are u using latest Carb version from GitHub? (link in my signature) And if so, then write zone in with this error occurs.

Last edited by ircdirk : 08-28-16 at 01:15 PM.

08-28-16, 06:53 PM   #76
scrangos
A Defias Bandit
Two issues ive found (yes im using the latest master as of like an hour ago).

Quests that get abandoned and re-picked up dont autowatch, even with a reload ui inbetween.

Quests picked up with the storyline addon menus dont get auto watched, though if accepted using the blizzard dialogue while the storyline one is up they do get autowatched.

08-29-16, 07:20 AM   #77
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Sorry but im closing this thread, becouse its geting messy. Legion is nearly live so this topic will be obsolete.

All issues should have new thread (but before creating new search if similar doesnt already exist) in forum coresponding to right Carbonite module.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Carbonite 7.0.3