03-28-10, 04:05 PM   #1
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
map

Is there anyway to just have the sizable scalable map, as an addon, Ive 9 lvl 80's I dont use the full addon anymore, but I'm ADDICTED to the minimap/worldmap. Or is there a way to just have the map, and not anything else on my sreen/UI? All I can do is minimize quest log, not fully get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

03-28-10, 10:50 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Is there anyway to just have the sizable scalable map, as an addon, Ive 9 lvl 80's I dont use the full addon anymore, but I'm ADDICTED to the minimap/worldmap. Or is there a way to just have the map, and not anything else on my sreen/UI? All I can do is minimize quest log, not fully get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If by "quest log" you mean "Quest Watch", yeah, you can hide it. On the Quest Watch header, click on the first "arrow head" on the left, and choose "Options..." in the pop up. This will open Carbonite's Options to the "Quest Watch" page and the very first option at the top of the page is "Hide". Check mark it, and it's gone until you decide to bring it back.

As far as the map goes, currently, no. You're stuck with the full Carbonite if you want Carbonite's map. You can, however, turn off the other modules of Carbonite at the "AddOns" window.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-28-10 at 11:02 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » map