08-04-09, 03:18 PM   #1
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Feature Request - Which questgivers to display

I very much like the feature to turn on all qeustgivers, which gives me a look at where to stop. It is modified by an awareness of what quests were done (that carbonite knows about) so that questgivers for those completed no longer show. Would it be possible to also modify it to NOT show questgivers for quests a great deal higher in level than the current toon?

When in orgrimmar I would love to see the locations for the four quests I could get at 30th wiihout also seeing all the locations for the quests I could get at 60th or 80th. The display is much less useful than it could be if I could set a level cap for xx levels higher than my own. 5-10 would be all right (aka come back soon) .. 40 is far too many.

Raederle

08-04-09, 05:48 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
We already have a "Quest Giver Lower Levels To Show" in the Watch List Priorities menu, so I added the opposite, which is what you want.

In next version:
Added "Quest Giver Higher Levels To Show" to Watch List Priorities menu.

08-07-09, 08:14 AM   #3
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you! Both for the fast change, and for listing where as I'd never have checked that option again without prompting.

Raederle

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Feature Request - Which questgivers to display