08-12-10, 10:01 AM   #1
Khraa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Quest Database addon

I'm desparately trying to complete Loremaster and raise rep. Is there a simple quest addon that contains every quest in the game, both completed and not completed rather than having to flag everything by hand and try to remember what I've doen and haven't done? I need something that'll show all quests by zone regardless of status, if it helps Loremaster and what faction's rep it will give. I've tried EveryQuest but it doesn't quite do the job I need it to. Just need something that will, more or less list every quest in the game, by zone.
EveryQuest was innacurate and I found I had to do a lot by hand and had trouble.
08-12-10, 10:15 AM   #2
xelepart
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite's the best you're going to get. I've done Loremaster horde side, and am doing it Alliance side now, and it seems pretty easy and straightforward with Carbonite.
08-12-10, 11:48 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You could also try something like this addon:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...oremaster.aspx
08-12-10, 01:20 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Also, check out EveryQuest - it's a list of every known quest in the game, and includes the ability to get the full list of quests you've done from the servers, and mark them as completed. This way, it'll only show you quests you haven't done. :>
08-12-10, 01:21 PM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Also, check out EveryQuest - it's a list of every known quest in the game, and includes the ability to get the full list of quests you've done from the servers, and mark them as completed. This way, it'll only show you quests you haven't done. :>
Psst. They mentioned trying EveryQuest and not liking it.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-12-10, 03:43 PM   #6
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Another I've used and liked quite well was Odyssey. though it can only be obtained via CurseForge since it hasn't been officially released yet.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
08-12-10, 03:57 PM   #7
Saiket
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I used the Wowhead Client for Loremaster, and it was pretty easy to use. I had to spend some time marking a few bugged quests as "ignored", but after that the usual Wowhead filters made my zone-by-zone search much easier. The Wowhead profile view also tracks mounts, pets, titles, and achievements. Definitely a completionist's best friend.
08-12-10, 04:50 PM   #8
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
Psst. They mentioned trying EveryQuest and not liking it.
D'oh! And I usually get grumpy about OTHER people not fully reading the threads they're replying to, even. *sigh*
08-12-10, 05:01 PM   #9
front243
Premium Member
Premium Member
I second the recommendation of the Wowhead Client. You need to set up a free account at wowhead. After uploading you can check your character at wowhead. Click on "Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms" and you get a nice view of all zones on Eastern Kingdoms and how many quests you are missing on each zone. When I went for Loremaster I always started a gaming session to check which zones I had "neglected".

Additionally you can check pets, mounts, and check your gear for potential upgrades.
08-13-10, 11:23 AM   #10
Khraa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I downloaded the WoWHead Client, registered, uploaded the data.... and find nothing but empty profiles and no hint of info of any kind, and going around in circles... I even added my character, still nothing.

What am I doing wrong here?

Cool, figured it out so far.

Thanks!

Last edited by Khraa : 08-13-10 at 11:32 AM.
08-13-10, 11:32 AM   #11
Zidomo
A Cliff Giant

Another option: MobMap (and the download).

Continually updated database. Not only "all" the quests, but quest items, drops, NPCs and the like. Can put marks on the map for a range area mobs you need for a quest are located in. And so on.
08-13-10, 11:34 AM   #12
Nyte
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Khraa View Post
I'm desparately trying to complete Loremaster and raise rep. Is there a simple quest addon that contains every quest in the game, both completed and not completed rather than having to flag everything by hand and try to remember what I've doen and haven't done? I need something that'll show all quests by zone regardless of status, if it helps Loremaster and what faction's rep it will give. I've tried EveryQuest but it doesn't quite do the job I need it to. Just need something that will, more or less list every quest in the game, by zone.
EveryQuest was innacurate and I found I had to do a lot by hand and had trouble.
Try QuestGuru. The History window displays all quests for a zone and which you have completed. It pulls the info from the WoW server.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest Database addon