05-19-07, 07:11 PM   #481
Steil
A Cliff Giant

I've done it. many times all of my toons use a similar layout to avoid confusion. If you need help w/ the overall ace layout right click the bar not an addon. it gives you the options you want.
05-19-07, 07:17 PM   #482
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Steil
I've done it. many times all of my toons use a similar layout to avoid confusion. If you need help w/ the overall ace layout right click the bar not an addon. it gives you the options you want.
Yeah done at a gazillion times myself, just dont work.
So, back awaiting the day of "Save Curent Layout As:" option.
05-24-07, 09:07 PM   #483
Caliga
A Murloc Raider
hope i am in the right place

new to mods and i have no idea if its possible but is there some way to have a part of the mod that will let you know when a new version is out? not to update itself just let you know so you can get the update. i realize that an auto update feature would be way to much but had to ask about it anyway. it would be nice if you could make a plugin where you can sync with a site like this one and it list all your plugins and note if the site has a new version. save me the trouble of checking a bunch of bookmarks all the time.
05-24-07, 09:31 PM   #484
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

traps

A really nice fubar would be something for hunter traps.

Cry Freedom
05-25-07, 08:59 AM   #485
Steil
A Cliff Giant

@caliga if you get wowaceupdater it runs in about a min or less and will update most of your ace mods. that will greatly reduce the amount of time you spend checking your bookmarks.

@tweeker Didn't notice that it was gone from the option's. something obviously changed in a recent update. so i take back my previous comment's.
05-25-07, 10:13 AM   #486
HighPriestessSolinari
A Kobold Labourer
I think it would be nice to have the KTM Threat Meter accessible through FuBar. Maybe have it so that you can easily hide or display it, so that it's always active but not cluttering up your screen when you don't need it, and you don't have to remember to type /ktm gui show to make it show again. >.<

I'd also like to see a new DamageMeterFu and AuctionsFu, as they are incompatible with the newest patch.
05-25-07, 10:58 AM   #487
Ruinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by rpar01
A really nice fubar would be something for hunter traps.
Having a 5 button mouse is essential for me when dealing with hunter aspects/traps/marks/pet management.. I think a fubar menu for dealing with traps would just slow it all down.. especially now that traps can be placed in combat.
05-25-07, 11:01 AM   #488
Ruinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Caliga
it would be nice if you could make a plugin where you can sync with a site like this one and it list all your plugins and note if the site has a new version. save me the trouble of checking a bunch of bookmarks all the time.
Have you tried WUU?: http://wuu.vagabonds.info/
Another alternative is WAU: http://www.wowace.com/wiki/WinAceUpdater
05-25-07, 11:10 AM   #489
Caliga
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by HighPriestessSolinari
I think it would be nice to have the KTM Threat Meter accessible through FuBar. Maybe have it so that you can easily hide or display it, so that it's always active but not cluttering up your screen when you don't need it, and you don't have to remember to type /ktm gui show to make it show again. >.<

I'd also like to see a new DamageMeterFu and AuctionsFu, as they are incompatible with the newest patch.
there is one, i have one now called KTMFu. i got it from wowace works fairly simple, you still have ktm but you can close it and use the fubar plugin for it to see your threat.
06-01-07, 05:45 PM   #490
Siku
A Fallenroot Satyr

Would if be possible to have a fuddon for MyRolePlay? or an overally better Ace2-based RP mod with associated Fu?

Edit: Woot, first post on page 50! Do i win something, hopefully an internet

Last edited by Siku : 06-01-07 at 05:50 PM.
06-02-07, 11:43 AM   #491
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
LockFu

I still miss a pre BC mod called LockFu.. .all it did was from right click menu Lock and unlock chat, and lock and unlock action bars so that you didnt have to delve into the interface panels when you wanted to do that mid combat etc. Any chance of a remake?

Raederle
06-02-07, 08:14 PM   #492
Joybot
A Kobold Labourer
Qft

Originally Posted by Zpanzer
I would like a modification to
http://www.wowinterface.com/download..._-_FuXPFu.html

which allows you do see your current progress towards a defined amount, my idea was you could define a amount as a goal(in my case it would be something like 400g) and then it shows your progress towards it with the current ammount of money.

Example:
I wanna farm 400g, i have 200g atm, so the bar would look like:

|----------| where the red is your current ammount of money and the white is what is left, for calculation you would use:
y = current gold
x = goal

Progress in % = y/x*100

and for text it would show something like:
200g / 50% / 400g
where 200g is your current and 400g is your defined goal.

Is this possible? If so, could it be made? it would be totally kickass :P
I would REALLY love to see this. Another idea is being able to set goals for an amount of items, like say, the 1080 netherweave cloths I have to farm.
06-03-07, 09:44 AM   #493
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Joybot
I would REALLY love to see this. Another idea is being able to set goals for an amount of items, like say, the 1080 netherweave cloths I have to farm.
I will parrot that, this would be a great addon. Let me know exactally how close I am to getting all the stuff i need for what I am doing with my tradeskills.

Cry Freedom
06-03-07, 10:51 AM   #494
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Until then... GrindStatus will tell you how far you are to your goal with a faction (say, you're in Friendly and want to get to Exalted) in FuBar. FarmerFu keeps track of what you're farming/gathering and tells you how many you have in total.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-03-07, 10:58 AM   #495
rpar01
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Seerah
Until then... GrindStatus will tell you how far you are to your goal with a faction (say, you're in Friendly and want to get to Exalted) in FuBar. FarmerFu keeps track of what you're farming/gathering and tells you how many you have in total.
Did not know about farmerfu, thank you. downloading now.

Cry Freedom
06-03-07, 12:24 PM   #496
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I even detach the tooltip and place it out on my screen if I'm watching several things at once.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-04-07, 02:01 AM   #497
Aisenfaire
A Murloc Raider
I'd like to request a FuBar plugin for DagAssist:

http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/6075/

and for CTMod.

http://ctmod.net

My apologies if this has already been requested; I didn't read through the 50 pages.

Last edited by Aisenfaire : 06-04-07 at 04:49 AM.
06-04-07, 09:13 AM   #498
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think I have heard mention of there being a CT plugin, though I don't recall where it's located....

06-04-07, 11:24 PM   #499
Caliga
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Aisenfaire
I'd like to request a FuBar plugin for DagAssist:

http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/6075/

and for CTMod.

http://ctmod.net

My apologies if this has already been requested; I didn't read through the 50 pages.
wow that does look useful. i could drop 2 action bars where i keep my non combat spells and profession buttons. is there something i don't know about for fubar or can this be done easily?
06-05-07, 09:20 AM   #500
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
FuBar isn't a "bar mod". But I do like TradeSkillsPlusFu - it will keep track of your trade cooldowns for all characters and allow you to open your crafting windows.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests