11-20-07, 09:08 AM   #1
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Happy Turkey Day and what I'm currently working on...

Hey all.... just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have a turkey-induced coma full of cranberry goodness!

I'm going to be out of state for much of this week and I'm not sure I'm going to be taking a laptop with me or not just yet, but I do know I won't have internet whatsoever where I'm going (yeah I know, but I'm sure I'll cope). I know there are a few errors yet that haven't been figured out yet, but I'm going to see what I can do about it without being able to playtest just yet. lol.... We'll see how that goes.

I've contacted Tuller about Bongos2 but as of yet I have not heard back from him. My plans are to make yet another download (sorry all, but I feel it's for the best to do it in this way) that will be named similarly to "DeTard's Optional Addon Pack for MazzleUI" which will incorporate totally OPTIONAL addons and changes from the original Mazzle. I have already contacted the author of Examiner (sorry, I forget his name at the moment) and so long as I release it with everything in-tact he totally approves of it's inclusion, which is great. If you haven't tried this mod yet, you can find it over at Curse, it's really a great mod and I've only seen one very tiny aesthetic problem with it so far (the talent tabs on hunters gets pushed off to the side because of the long names of each tree). I very well may include CowTip too, depending on how much work that will involve to allow for proper Mazzifying so that it is similar to the current TinyTip settings.

Also I haven't gotten in contact with the guy that updated DUF to work on a solution to the "interface failed due to an addon" (or however that goes) problem. I'm going to try to find out how to talk to him and maybe we can figure this out together.
11-20-07, 10:52 AM   #2
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Sweet... just got Tuller's approval a little bit ago for adding Bongos2 to my Addon Pack. Now to start coding. -.-
11-20-07, 11:03 AM   #3
Chynah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That's awesome, but make sure you enjoy your Turkey day first!

2 questions:
1) Any thought to adding Omen as an option for threat meter?

2) If I donate to Mazzle, you'll get a nice cut, right?

Happy Thanksgiving!
11-20-07, 11:04 AM   #4
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Thanks for all you're extremely hard work. And a happy thanksgiving to you. BTW i don't have a whole lot of coding experiance, but i learn real well. I've been using this ui since i found it and i would hate to have it die. Is there anything i can do to help?
11-20-07, 12:41 PM   #5
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

im completely agree most of the people i know are now using Omen and IMO it is easier and friendlier to use. If you could merge that in as either a choice with KTM or a replacement thatd be great.(yes i know i could do it myself but its more fun when others do it.
11-20-07, 01:21 PM   #6
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

DeTard i have to tell you great job man.. When Mazz went out the first time meio, Lbussy, myself and a few others were workin hard to get things back to working order but you have gone above and beyond here today. Thank you for the fixes and tryin to get maz zin a full working order again. If there is anything i can do to help test work on get some answers contact folks for addons let me know. i will be out of town this week also but will have my laptop with me and internet(verizon wireless FTW)

Have a gerat thanksgiving
11-20-07, 02:59 PM   #7
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Detard, I don't know if this helps, but this is the taint log entry for that interface action failed due to an add on error:

11/20 15:55:20.587 An action was blocked in combat because of taint from DiscordUnitFrames - DUF_TargetFrame:Show()
11/20 15:55:20.587 Interface\AddOns\DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Main.lua:117 DUF_Main_OnEvent()
11/20 15:55:20.587 DUF_EventFrame:OnEvent()
11/20 15:55:20.587 TurnOrActionStop()
11/20 15:55:20.587 TURNORACTION:4

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Happy Turkey Day and what I'm currently working on...