09-09-09, 04:32 PM   #1
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Blizz Unit Frame Modifications?

(I'm full of questions today. It's a slow day at work.)

Is there a mod that will: 1) Make the health bars on the standard Blizzard unit frames change color as it decreases, and 2) Make the entire frame clickable, not just the portrait? (Might only affect party pet. Not 100% sure on party and focus frames.)

For reasons I could go into, but will try to spare you from, I want to keep the standard Blizzard unit frames, but especially the second one of those problems I'm trying to address can be really annoying as a healer using Clique. I looked at oUF Neav, but it looks like it doesn't contain some of the functionality of the basic Blizzard unit frames (druid mana bar, for example).
09-09-09, 05:24 PM   #2
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Health Colors does the first request.

On your second, I'm a clique healer too and ever really noticed that it's only the portraits and not the ui frame that is clique sensitive, so for that I am of no use.
09-09-09, 06:06 PM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might want to pass this on to cladhaire. Make a bug report here.

Last edited by ravagernl : 09-09-09 at 06:10 PM.
09-09-09, 06:48 PM   #4
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
I hadn't thought of it as a bug, but I can see now that it might be. I'll test fully tonight to make sure I can give a complete description and then do that. Thanks.
09-10-09, 02:50 AM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I tried out clique again the other night to go with my testing of grid and noticed that clique needs to know every frame required.

Now from memory mind you I think the blizzard unit frames are made up of several mini frames and thus would need to have all those frames registered with clique.

Seeing as clique needs to do that registering of blizzard frames I believe that could be where the problem is. I use nUI and I know in that case it works with several parts of the unit frame there and via clique I can see that several unit frame frames are registered as cliquable.
09-10-09, 08:58 AM   #6
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
It's peculiar, because the entire Player unit frame and the entire Focus unit frame work just fine. You can click on the portrait or the bar portion and it all works. Target, party, and party pet only work on the portrait and in a small halo around the visible part of the portrait.

I'll post this over on the Clique area, though. Just wanted to update anyone interested.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Blizz Unit Frame Modifications?