05-01-10, 03:36 AM   #1
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Is Cabonite capable of tracking ...

I've been using Carbonite for a long while and a few other mods. I've recently began noticing how much memory usage some fo my addon use. Cabonite is among my top 5, but I consider it as being acceptable. My issue is with a function I loved about Armory. So long as i logged onto each character it'd "cache" the mailbox and output a chat frame warning to type /ar check and then it'd output mail that was within 3 days from expiring.

Ok, Carbonite does all the things Armory AFAIK, except the mail tracking.

Altoholic has the function, but it also does the same character tracking as Carbonite.

Can Carbonite track mail like Armory or Altoholic?

Btw I once had 2 subscriptions, but haven't yet made a new "donation". You deserve much more than i can pay for Carbonite and I'm glad you are still working on it.

Last edited by Tithulta : 05-01-10 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Felt guilty for not donating to an addon I love that deserves donations

05-03-10, 05:23 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite tracks items in bag, bank and mail. It does not store the time on mail items, just that there are x of them in the mailbox for a character.

05-03-10, 09:33 PM   #3
Tithulta
A Black Drake

ok thank you for the response..still a can't do without addon. Thanks for a superb product from the first beta release.

09-22-10, 03:25 PM   #4
Raederle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There is a small Datalib/Fu mod called mail expiry that will perform just that small function and does it very well. It makes a nice supplement to carbonite in lieu of altoholic.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Is Cabonite capable of tracking ...