08-24-09, 04:22 PM   #1
dapp
A Kobold Labourer
Auto whisper to personn that looks for enchanter or jewelcrafter in trade channel

Hi!
I was once looking for some enchant and said in trade channel "LF Enchanter" and the moment I did that some1 whispered me with a link to his enchanting skills. I think it is a mod, coz a human can't react to link me his enchanting skills in a split second after I said "LF Enchanter" in trade channel

So I'm now looking for such addon and can't find it :S Maybe some1 here knows of such addons

Thank you and good luck
08-24-09, 05:35 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not really an auto whisperer, but something better. What do you do when you need a plumber or new window glasses? You digg up the yellow pages.

EDIT: Excuse me, I did not understand initially, I don't know of such an addon.
08-24-09, 05:53 PM   #3
Recluse
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sadly, I don't have the code anymore, but I had written an addon that did this back in tBC. I decided to abandon the project after getting the feeling that it gave an unfair advantage to its users. Of course, I know others have likely built the same thing, but have never seen an addon that did this released publicly.
08-24-09, 08:49 PM   #4
Ninven
A Murloc Raider

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-AutoText.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auto whisper to personn that looks for enchanter or jewelcrafter in trade channel