03-28-10, 10:02 AM   #1
nobody2005
A Murloc Raider
Anyway to show Raid Party info?

Are there any ways to show other raid groups with Carbonite? When I'm in raids, I realize I can only see my own party but not other raid group members. I tried downloading X-Perl but it overlaps with my Carbonite group panels making it impossible to see anything at all!

Please help.

Oh, one more question,
How do you close the big Carbonite map with the keyboard without making it first shrink to the smaller sized one? I tried hitting ESC to exit the map but it always goes to the smaller size, which is kinda annoying.

Thanks

03-28-10, 03:04 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Try nUI+ and the Carbonite informational panel plug-in.

Look in Carb options (right click the map) for one or two about how the key bind works. For example, I believe you can set it to close the map instead of minimizing it, or use a different bind to do that (alt-M, I think).

03-28-10, 09:05 PM   #3
nobody2005
A Murloc Raider
Is it possible to turn off the party panel from Carbonite? I can't find the option to turn it off and it's overlapping / duplicating with other addons.

03-29-10, 12:44 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
What party panel? You mean the info panel? It's possible to turn that off. Look in the options for "info panel".

03-30-10, 11:58 AM   #5
nobody2005
A Murloc Raider
by means of party panel, I mean the list of party members with their HP/MP showing on the left side of my screen whenever I'm in a party. I would like to turn that off but I can't find the option to do so. I tried looking in the "Info Window" Option window (by right clicking the C icon on minimap rim). I have attached the screenshot of that window, there are no options to turn it off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	panel.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	4119  

03-30-10, 12:21 PM   #6
nobody2005
A Murloc Raider
I am also including a screenshot of what I mean when I have the party panels overlapping when I'm using X-Perl (which was said in the Readme section that it's compatible with Carbonite)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	4120  

03-30-10, 04:03 PM   #7
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Hm. Weird. I just checked on one of my tunes, and I don't have that window on my screen. So I thought I'd turned it off (uncheck "info window" under "Options:Modules") but it's checked. So, weird. Anyway, try unchecking that and see what happens.

03-30-10, 05:30 PM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by nobody2005 View Post
I am also including a screenshot of what I mean when I have the party panels overlapping when I'm using X-Perl (which was said in the Readme section that it's compatible with Carbonite)
Just for kicks... on your addon screen, disable SpartanUI, then log into WoW. Group up with some friends, do you still have the problem?

Reason I ask is because the frames in the area you highlighted appear identical to your Player Frame. I'm pretty sure those are SpartanUI's frames that you see blocking the X Perl frames.

03-30-10, 11:35 PM   #9
nobody2005
A Murloc Raider
OH!

Man, that was stupid of me!

So it was Spartan UI afterall.

Thanks for your help!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Anyway to show Raid Party info?