11-25-14, 02:26 PM   #1
stones
A Black Drake
beta 6.0

is there a beta 6.0 wod that i can use until the new release?

11-25-14, 08:25 PM   #2
nightshade00013
An Aku'mai Servant
No there is not, right now there is a manual install version available on Github but it's not even to an Alpha state really. A lot of stuff is not working correctly and could cause any random number of problems so unless you know how to manually install it and deal with things it's best to just wait.

https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite

11-26-14, 11:53 PM   #3
Deepphrozen
A Defias Bandit
This is a joke, how long will it take to get a working version? Really, since Rythal took over the responsibility of carbonite it started to suck. QUest signs in the middle of nowhere and such uncertain maps. Really not funny but thank god i am no longer depending on carbonite because as there is no working version since the pre patch, (6 weeks ago!!!) i am familiar now with the WOW interface. So thanks for nothing Rythal, i will not donate to you

11-26-14, 11:55 PM   #4
Deepphrozen
A Defias Bandit
And hey i bet in less than an hour this posting is deleted, Rythal does not like negative comments

11-27-14, 01:15 AM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I don't delete your posts, others report them and administration delete's them. I can't be bothered when I know you have nothing good to say and post very ignorant comments doing nothing more then trolling.
For someone who claims to of not used Carbonite in 2 years you sure have a lot to say about it.

11-27-14, 02:11 AM   #6
SchatjeCindy
A Murloc Raider
About 2 years ago, Rythal started looking at Carbonite because it wasn't updated and the original author did not continue. Rythal did well all this time and keeps doing that. Thnx to him many players still use and like Carbonite. Good job Rythal.

11-28-14, 10:06 AM   #7
stones
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by stones View Post
is there a beta 6.0 wod that i can use until the new release?
Thanks Rythal for all your hard work I'll keep waiting until 6.0.3 is ready I miss carbonite a lot it is my favorite addon

11-28-14, 07:23 PM   #8
tweb23
A Kobold Labourer
Thank You...

Rythal, Yes thank you for all that you do, I also love this addon and can't wait till it is functional. I can't understand why people complain about a free product and a good one at that. Thanks again!

12-02-14, 05:39 AM   #9
Greystar
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Deepphrozen View Post
This is a joke, how long will it take to get a working version? Really, since Rythal took over the responsibility of carbonite it started to suck. QUest signs in the middle of nowhere and such uncertain maps. Really not funny but thank god i am no longer depending on carbonite because as there is no working version since the pre patch, (6 weeks ago!!!) i am familiar now with the WOW interface. So thanks for nothing Rythal, i will not donate to you

FYI If Rythal hadn't done it Carbonite would probably be dead. On another note Rythal is working on it MOSTLY solo (or entirely solo) whereas the OLD Carbonite had an entire TEAM of people working on it so updates where more timely so to speak... for the most part (although I didn't use carbonite until it went totally free, since you used to have to pay for or pirate the fully functional version).

So people like you are unproductive and shouldn't even bother to post, except it feeds your troll nature to watch to see if people will respond.

12-11-14, 01:10 PM   #10
garrisos
A Murloc Raider
Smile updated Carbonite

I love Carbonite and am grateful that it is being updated. When will the new update be ready? I miss it so much. Take your time and do it right, but know that as soon as I find out you have finished I will be downloading it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » beta 6.0