Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Destregana UI

V2.0
Discuss suggest do whatever you like

the UI is over here, same with the instalation instructions:
http://wowinterface.com/downloads/in...regana_UI.html

Last edited by Diurnos : 02-03-07 at 10:18 AM.
10-10-06, 07:23 AM   #2
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

contents

Could you list the addons info? Dependancies etc
Thanks
10-10-06, 07:39 AM   #3
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
Eehm, why would you want that ?

all the addons should have their dependencies if they dont have it please tell me which.

and to see what dependency what addon has just go into your char select frame and click the addons button, and just mouseover the addons to see their dependencies.
10-10-06, 04:23 PM   #4
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Just curious about your health and mana bars mine from the UI arent like that.. they are single bars and they are straight not curved like yours.. i think that is a really cool feature, how did you do it :P thanks.
10-10-06, 05:25 PM   #5
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
well strange that it does that, i deleted my interface / wtf folder before writing the how to install thing so i must have missed something i guess.

to get the bars to be curved do the following:

1. type /duf

2. go to the self tab

3. go to health bar

4. go to the special tab

5. fill in at the 'custom texture' area : statusbar3l_ct
fill in at the 'secondary custom texture' area : statusbar3l_bg

6. if you like a background for the bars go to the base tab

7. fill in at the background texture tab : statusbar3l_bg

do the same for mana bar but use statusbar3r instead, and repeat this for target , pet , targetoftarget
10-10-06, 06:12 PM   #6
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the help with the bars.. but I have a few more questions I decided to show you a screen shot.. its not as fancy as yours but i did it when i first got the UI well anyway i cant seem to figure out (even if you can) how to put a ss in a post.. But I clicked on a vampiric duskbat and a red bar came up on the right side of my screen.. and then a ghoul of somesort around the belnir farmstead, but another bar of similiar color went underneath it.. What exactly are these for? Secondly When you go into combat, which for this instance I would be casting fireball.. a litle hotbar including 2 buttons comes up empty, and a little after combat it dissapears, once again, what does this paticular hotbar do? and lastly isnt so complex how would i go about moving the little bar that tells my cooldown time left for my frost nova? any answers would be very helpfull, and thank you for teaching this noob UI's 101!
10-11-06, 02:52 AM   #7
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Arthinius
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the help with the bars.. but I have a few more questions I decided to show you a screen shot.. its not as fancy as yours but i did it when i first got the UI well anyway i cant seem to figure out (even if you can) how to put a ss in a post..
make a screenshot using the 'print screen' button, make it a *.jpg using 'advanced batch converter' (use google to find the site for it), and upload it to a free hosting site (photobucket or so) and put the link to the image on this forum between [img]url[/img] tags.

But I clicked on a vampiric duskbat and a red bar came up on the right side of my screen.. and then a ghoul of somesort around the belnir farmstead, but another bar of similiar color went underneath it.. What exactly are these for?
Well, my guess would be that you first targetted a warrior based mob, who uses rage, and after that a mana using mob which uses mana.
But my suggestion is make a screenshot that makes it all a bit clearer.

Secondly When you go into combat, which for this instance I would be casting fireball.. a litle hotbar including 2 buttons comes up empty, and a little after combat it dissapears, once again, what does this paticular hotbar do?
This is a bar to put your potions in, i made it in the middle of the screen on purpose , because most of the time my mouse is around that place, thus making it fast to eat a potion or so. To remove these bars type '/dab' go to the potions tab and just check the hide box.

[/quote]and lastly isnt so complex how would i go about moving the little bar that tells my cooldown time left for my frost nova? any answers would be very helpfull, and thank you for teaching this noob UI's 101![/quote]

Thats the cooldowntimers bar, and you can configure those with /cdt menu.

But can you please tell me what steps from the installation guide you followed, because most of the steps i listed here are also in the installation guide.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...regana_UI.html (just the text part over there).
10-11-06, 12:39 PM   #8
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

[IMG]http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l20/MrBentley06/?action=view&current=UIQuestions.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1[IMG]

I hope i did it right :P but that is the screenshot with the questions on it, Another question is I cant seem to get the textures for the bars to save, i type them in the places where they should go.. but when i exit out of the menu they go bck to being the default type? i tried unlocking he frames then locking them again.. Im not sure if that would have helped but it sounded like i should try it.. As far as the installation i basically followed the steps on the website, didnt really do anything different i also downloaded the Atlas loot mod aswell.. but i dont think that would have any effect on yours.. I also used to have another UI the Isomniax Recompilation.. I have gotten them both from this website But i deleted all the previous files from that one, and basically started fresh.. Hope it helps. thanks again.
10-11-06, 01:53 PM   #9
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
bar number 1 is targettracker, its not really a pve mod , its more for pvp when dealing with multiple enemies and having to quickly sheep one and then retarget your old enemy for example.

bar number 2 is the potion bar , i made it for 2 potions refer to my previous post if you dont like it , it says how to remove it.

number 3 is your cooldown counter as i said to move it type /cdt menu and uncheck the lock function , press ok and drag the bar around using the small circle like thingy appeared on the top left of the bar.

furthermore what you seem to have is my old layout of this UI, which used to be winteriscoming from theon, but it shouldnt load that so please give me some time why it is still loading it ill come back on it when i figured it out, to come back on the unit frame bar thingy, have you pressed enter after each line you typed in? (it matters since pressing enter executes the 'loading' of the custom texture)
10-11-06, 02:09 PM   #10
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
just created a new char on a new server, and just redo this step please Arthinius :

type /duf , go to misc options, select the profile 'Destregana UI' press load.

I just did this and it worked for me , so if it doesnt work for you please tell me.

Im also working on a 0.0.0.2 version which will have:

-a seperate model for a pet with its own same shapelike frame (changed 3d model mod to a much better one)

-an experience bar which will hopefully look curved as well

-better thought out skill bars

-different chat type
10-11-06, 02:14 PM   #11
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Alright, I really like this UI so i hope in some way im helping, but ill see what happens on a new character.. and ill tell you if anything goes wrong
10-11-06, 02:23 PM   #12
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ok just tried making a new character on a different server, and the Bars are already curved and there were only 3 profile to load.. when i made my original character with it there was about 5.. But maybe if i disable all the addons and the re-enable them would it change it for my other character? Also another thing ive noticed and was curious about is the new chat tab.. but when i first log in Its the only one i see, i cant think of the name of it.. but my combat lag and general tab arent there, and until someone else says something or i receive a tell it doesnt seem to show up, would you have idea what might cause this? I can try posting a screenshot of it if you need to see how it looks, hope it helps some, and thanks again.
10-11-06, 02:27 PM   #13
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
well i didnt mean for you to make a new char, i made a new char myself to find out.

but what you should do is delete your WTF folder in your WoW map and replace it with the one from the addon.

also delete the discord frame modifier options folder the discord unit frame modifier options folder and the discord action bars options folder from your interface/addons folder, after this replace these as well with the ones from the addon.

and then retry.
10-11-06, 04:06 PM   #14
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Alright will do, thanks for all the help, lol ill be sure come back if i have anymore problems!
10-11-06, 11:10 PM   #15
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ive still been trying to Move the cool down timer, but as much as ive played with it i cant seem to get it to move, Ive made a screenshot for it so maybe it will help or you could point out what im doing wrong? Also im not sure what caused it but i somehow froze my "Cooldown for Frost Nova is Finished" in the middle of my screen prolly will be fixed if i relog, but thought id bring it up.. and also when that froze a little edge of a frame of somesort was just sitting in the middle of my screen, and i have no clue what it is, or how i would come about.. if i see it again ill be sure to take an ss and show you.. Thanks again.

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gAnch=imgAnch1

still cant get ss to show, so the link will have to do..
10-12-06, 12:05 AM   #16
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ok i guess ive screwed something up but i have another screenshot so you hopefully can help.. For some reason "your <skill> is now ready" is frozen in the middle of my screen but its free to move.. and also i found that little piece you can move around there both circled in the screenshot, well here it is..

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gAnch=imgAnch1
10-12-06, 12:18 AM   #17
Theon
A Theradrim Guardian

That's because you need to lock the cooldowntimer, first you use the *you'r slill is ready* frame to select were the headsup display of fex *Kidney Shot is Ready!*

Nice to see that you got you'r UI sorted Diurnous
10-12-06, 02:53 PM   #18
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Alright i understand how to move that now then, but it doesnt seem to be able to move to cool down bar its self.. i can change the border, width, transparency and all that but i cant seem to figure out how to move the bar itself.. and does anyone know what the little pixel frame thing is just on my screen, ill play around with it somemore and try and figure it out.
10-12-06, 05:26 PM   #19
cscscott
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I am not sure what I am missing but, I cannot find a XP bar or number anywhere also all I have of my party members is a paper doll no mana,health bars or anything. What am I missing?
10-12-06, 07:34 PM   #20
cscscott
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Also, Target of Target doesn't seem to be working.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Destregana UI