02-27-07, 10:08 AM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Whats the mod that..

Whats the mod that's one of many features is a double page styled quest log?(read on please) thats all i remember it by, but someone posted about it in a thread saying many other cool features but i can't find it, and i also looked at the 19 standalone quest mods on this site and didnt find it. reason being, Im looking for a mod that shows double page style quest log, a customizble quest tracker(would be a bonus) and a feature to show if other group members are on that quest.
thanks for any help

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-27-07 at 10:10 AM.
02-27-07, 10:20 AM   #2
Lacindas
An Aku'mai Servant
check out "Double-Wide" by Iriel, awesome mod, that will at least get you the double page.
I believe that the showing of party members on the quest is part of the default UI (tho i could be wrong, i use so many mods lol)
as for a quest tracker, check out nQuestLog
forum thread: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=4460.0
download: http://www.wowace.com/files/nQuestLo...g-r28838.8.zip
or you cold check out MonkeyQuest for a tracker (tho i prefer nQuestLog personally)
good luck and happy moding
02-27-07, 10:56 AM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use Fubar, QuestFu is also nice as it offers a drop down of all your quests (with as much or little info as you want) while also showing how many other people in your party are also on that quest. For the double paned questlog though, you will have to go with what immonfire suggests.

QuestFu can be found on wowace.com
02-27-07, 11:04 AM   #4
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I also suggest using QuestFu's tracker. I recently discovered this part of the mod. Auto tracks quests, changes quest as you zone. More then 5 quests watched! I had to make it bigger, but it worked out.
02-27-07, 11:19 AM   #5
Lacindas
An Aku'mai Servant
agreed on the above, QuestFu sits nicely on my FuBar at all times
02-27-07, 06:34 PM   #6
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by imoonfire
Whats the mod that's one of many features is a double page styled quest log?(read on please) thats all i remember it by, but someone posted about it in a thread saying many other cool features but i can't find it, and i also looked at the 19 standalone quest mods on this site and didnt find it. reason being, Im looking for a mod that shows double page style quest log, a customizble quest tracker(would be a bonus) and a feature to show if other group members are on that quest.
thanks for any help
Extended Quest Log
Extended QuestLog is an extension of the QuestLog. It has a new bigger layout and allows you to watch 27 rows instead of 6, this will often be enough to see all quests at the same time.

It sounds like this is the one you are refering to, however, it has not been updated in some time. Doublewide is a good replacement for *fixing* the quest log, and if you use Fubar then definatly get the FuBar - QuestFu plugin.
02-27-07, 08:22 PM   #7
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

One thing about QuestFu, as I forgot to mention above, when you use QuestFu, make sure in your Interface Options that you have auto quest tracking checked. I have noticed when you use QuestFu and have the auto track turned off, the Quest Tracker will appear and disappear each time a quest is updated. Very much a pain, but easy to fix.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Whats the mod that..