09-26-09, 06:20 AM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

many bars..

I have dominos but this cant create so many bars, i need a addon who can create many bars but with same cool options like dominos, to can drag, scale them easy
09-26-09, 06:35 AM   #2
Blinky12
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I think the limit of action bar mods is 10 bars with 12 buttons on each which should be enough, im pretty sure dominos can use all 10
09-26-09, 06:55 AM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

for me isnt enough, because i want exactly not bars but buttons, to place each button where i want, even in a circle, not on bars in a stupid line

im trying right now macaron but is to rigide. How do i move or customise pet bar in macaron?..

i see i can use dominos and macaron in same time, now i can have how many bars i want lol, i have separate buttons more than big bars..

Last edited by xromania™ : 09-26-09 at 08:13 AM.
09-26-09, 08:40 AM   #4
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't really think it would be a good idea to use multiple bar mods at the same time. I personally use Macaroon but as stated on the Macaroon page, it requires a LOT of setup and maintenance and might not be your best option if you're looking for something simple, however Macaroon does have the ability to get past the limits of other Action Bar Mods because of the way it works.

(Each button is in actuality a Macro, so they don't count towards your limit of ActionID's, however with this, as stated before, there comes a lot more setup)

Either way you go, with Dominor's or Macaroon (as said before, you really shouldn't use both at the same time) there are MANY tutorial and help files available via their respective forums and also linked from the add-on pages themselves. Take a few moments to read through them and perhaps you'll find the answers your looking for; I know for a fact there are detailed instructions on how to setup a pet bar for Macaroon.

Macaroon: Home, Help, Forums.
Domino's: Home, Help, Forums.
09-26-09, 10:39 AM   #5
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Im using both because macaron is to hard but have unlimited bars and dominos is easy but have limited bars... But u right now my menu bar disapear often and need to reload UI to have it back. Can i fix that from some options?
That is good, my posts moved and authors can see my strange sugestions lol but i think in this sections ill get no so many answers

Last edited by xromania™ : 09-26-09 at 01:55 PM.
09-27-09, 03:24 AM   #6
Raxnor
A Cliff Giant

I remember w/trinity bars you used be able to make circles w/your action bars , was such of awesome action bar mod, but was discontinued
09-27-09, 06:07 AM   #7
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Macaroon is your answer I believe to what you're looking for. It doesn't use the Blizzard action button placement, so you can essentially create an unlimited amount of bars, each with their own options, and have multiple bars that do stance changing, etc... Try that one out, after some configuring, you'll have what you want I believe.
09-27-09, 06:46 AM   #8
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

hm i want my posts back to interface help
Yes ill use only macaron, but this cant customize the blizz bar and the main menu bar, right? we must live with it in bottom of the screen taking a lot of centimeters... and hard to acces, i want close to center the bag button and the menu buttons
09-27-09, 11:10 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
You were looking for addons to suit your needs. That's why your threads were moved.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-27-09, 11:16 AM   #10
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If for say you want to put buttons in a circle, you can create a script in-game to do it. Just use this:
Code:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );
and get the action button name. Then put this in the macro

Code:
/script FrameName:RegisterForDrag("LeftButton") /script FrameName:SetScript("OnDragStart", function() FrameName:StartDragging() end) /script FrameName:SetScript("OnDragStop", function() FrameName:StopMovingOrSizing() end)
And you can drag each action bar around and put it in a circle.

Not sure if it will work on all of them, but worth a shot.
09-28-09, 10:33 AM   #11
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9-BarKeep.html
09-28-09, 11:44 AM   #12
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Raxnor View Post
I remember w/trinity bars you used be able to make circles w/your action bars , was such of awesome action bar mod, but was discontinued

Macaroon is the successor to TrinityBars. FYI. =)

Yes ill use only macaron, but this cant customize the blizz bar and the main menu bar, right? we must live with it in bottom of the screen taking a lot of centimeters... and hard to acces, i want close to center the bag button and the menu buttons

There is an option on the main menu of Macaroon to Disable Blizzard Main Bar. Make sure you download and install Macaroon AND Macaroon: Xtras and you'll be able to create and position your own MENU bar wherever you'd like.

I can't stress enough, simply READ the options available and also the few simple general help tutorials available off the forums and you'll figure it out real easy. Good Luck.
09-28-09, 12:01 PM   #13
Akiterra
A Kobold Labourer

I have dominos but this cant create so many bars, i need a addon who can create many bars but with same cool options like dominos, to can drag, scale them easy
Try Bartender
09-28-09, 12:28 PM   #14
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Bartender creates the same number of bars with the same number of buttons as Dominos does. Like Dominos, Bartender reuses the Blizzard action bars, which are limited to 120 action buttons.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-28-09, 01:00 PM   #15
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I linked BarKeep, hosted on this site, because it advertises the ability to place pieces of bars on different sections of the screen. You could put in 12 "bars", each having 1 button, representing 1-12 of the default Bar 1, and lay them out in a circle or figure-8 or whatever if you want to. (Sounds like a config nightmare to me, but hey.. it's what's requested.)
09-28-09, 05:40 PM   #16
Neef
A Cliff Giant

Not sure if it's been noted, but I believe what you want is something to "Un-dock" the buttons from a straight line and allow you to place them individually rather than as an entire bar.

I don;t know of one that can do that, but I don;t doubt someone else does.
09-29-09, 01:00 PM   #17
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

Macaron i see have what i want. But in macaron i dont like he have not a bar for the special atacks - how is called? - when for example u mount a alliance horse u have a new bar with skills.
09-29-09, 01:26 PM   #18
Neef
A Cliff Giant

It's called a Possess or Vehicle Bar.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » many bars..