08-04-10, 05:16 AM   #1
Thoroar
A Defias Bandit
Identify this addon.

What's the name of the addon used for unit display (marked with red and green squares)?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TariUI.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	4679  
08-04-10, 09:54 AM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

That's either StUF or oUF. If I was going to do that, I'd use StUF. Some people would use oUF. They're the two most configurable unitframe addons out there.
08-04-10, 10:01 AM   #3
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This UI has been posted here quite some time ago. I believe someone requested a priest interface or something like that. However, the buffs are done with Satrinas Buff Frames and the frames are Pitbull (yes you can create portraits like that with it).

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

08-04-10, 09:24 PM   #4
Thoroar
A Defias Bandit
Yea, I found this screenshot on an older post where someone requested a priest UI.
Thanks for answering my question, I'll take a look into the addons and test them out.
Also, do any of you know if there is an compilation of this UI (or some other that looks like this)? The one who posted the screenshot didn't reply when the same question was asked.
08-04-10, 09:52 PM   #5
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The topic is really ol, maybe he isn't even playing anymore. If an UI exists it's highly possible that the UI out of date and maybe no longer working.

It's an easy UI to recreate, though. I wouldn't care much about it.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Identify this addon.