08-31-12, 11:23 AM   #1
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Seeking a addon that can track pet durations

As the title says, i am using NTK for my buffs/debuffs but at this time it dosent support pet durations like a murder of crows or dire beast.
So i wonder if anyone knows of an addon that can do this in a bar style like NTK? I would also like if it was pretty easy to configure.
Thanks in advance!
08-31-12, 01:07 PM   #2
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Does anyone know?
08-31-12, 06:37 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Really? You're bumping your thread after less than 2 hours? These forums are just not that busy. Your thread was probably still at the top of the page, and certainly nowhere near being off the first page, and I'd guess that 99% of the regulars hadn't even seen your thread yet.

Calm down, and be patient. If anyone has anything to contribute, they'll post. If nobody is posting, that means nobody has any information for you. Or, you could always (gasp) search for the addon you want yourself.
09-01-12, 03:23 AM   #4
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Really? You're bumping your thread after less than 2 hours? These forums are just not that busy. Your thread was probably still at the top of the page, and certainly nowhere near being off the first page, and I'd guess that 99% of the regulars hadn't even seen your thread yet.

Calm down, and be patient. If anyone has anything to contribute, they'll post. If nobody is posting, that means nobody has any information for you. Or, you could always (gasp) search for the addon you want yourself.
Im desperate;p
09-01-12, 04:46 AM   #5
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi,

You can try PetTimeToLive. If the spells you mentioned are handled as "temporary pets" by the game, then it should wokr out-of-the box. Otherwise the spells should be added like how Mirror Image is handled now.

cheers,
mitch
09-01-12, 11:02 AM   #6
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by mitch0 View Post
Hi,

You can try PetTimeToLive. If the spells you mentioned are handled as "temporary pets" by the game, then it should wokr out-of-the box. Otherwise the spells should be added like how Mirror Image is handled now.

cheers,
mitch
Thanks Mitch, it did unfortunately not work with the new hunter talents
09-01-12, 11:59 AM   #7
mitch0
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
Thanks Mitch, it did unfortunately not work with the new hunter talents
I'll take a look at it on Monday if I can get a hunter premade on the beta servers.

If you can't wait, you can try adding the spells with their duration to the SpellDurations table in PetTimeToLive.lua

cheers,
mitch
09-01-12, 12:04 PM   #8
Farmbuyer
A Cyclonian
Murder of Crows, at least, are not pets. They're not targetable and don't "exist" as a unit or units. It's simply a dot on the target as far as my limited use has shown.
09-01-12, 01:57 PM   #9
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Farmbuyer View Post
Murder of Crows, at least, are not pets. They're not targetable and don't "exist" as a unit or units. It's simply a dot on the target as far as my limited use has shown.
It does appear in needtoknow when i choose debuff but there aren't any timer or spark:/
09-01-12, 04:33 PM   #10
Farmbuyer
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
It does appear in needtoknow when i choose debuff but there aren't any timer or spark:/
NTK lets you override the duration, I think; if so, you could just put 30 seconds and be done.
09-01-12, 05:07 PM   #11
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Farmbuyer View Post
NTK lets you override the duration, I think; if so, you could just put 30 seconds and be done.
Can't find anything like that, only "overide aura name" in show.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Seeking a addon that can track pet durations