09-28-07, 08:27 AM   #1
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MyInventory update

Im looking for an update to MyInventory since it retains the look of the blizz bags lets me keep bags seperate from the main bag and its reletivly small, if anyone has any suggestions to replace this or wants to update it that would be greatly appreaciated.

09-28-07, 10:33 AM   #2
Piggybuster
A Murloc Raider
Hey me too! I would really like to find a fix for this one. I've got the error message. I don't know crap about coding, but maybe someone here will know how to fix this.
Error message
Interface\FrameXML\ContainerFrame.lua:602:attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)

Appreciate any info! thx
09-28-07, 01:44 PM   #3
Mahonri
A Murloc Raider

I'll add my request for the fix as well. And also, if it's possible, a reduction in size of the backpack icon at the top left to be the normal default size. As it is, it's a bit too big...
09-28-07, 02:13 PM   #4
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Alright temporaroly i switched to Baud Bag until MyInventory is fixed. Baud Bag is good addon its just that it also changes the bank which is a bit annoying, but it has no errors (like the container one, or the item self one)

09-28-07, 02:36 PM   #5
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
I had my want to this mod being updated.
09-28-07, 03:43 PM   #6
Spunkmeyer
A Kobold Labourer
/MI Config Tally up!

I just registered so that I may also register my tally for a move to update MyInventory. Since 2.3, I get the error message and item descriptions don't pop up, whatever that is technically called.

Bring it back Darklin, Cheers!
09-28-07, 05:59 PM   #7
Piggybuster
A Murloc Raider
I am now also using Baud Bag for the moment. Actually though, I kinda like it. I may just stick with it depending on what happens with MyInventory. By all means, you all should pick it up as well. Great find Blackmage!
09-28-07, 07:16 PM   #8
Mahonri
A Murloc Raider

I agree. Baud Bag is pretty nice. I think I may even like it better. More options and customizability... And the backpack icon is the right size. Thanks for the link, Blackmage!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » MyInventory update