02-09-07, 08:39 PM   #101
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Bug Report
On both a hunter and warrior attempting to operate a tonk at darkmoon faire causes several problems
1) no controls for tonk appear
2) after a few seconds tonk disappears but you are stuck in place with control box open until log out

02-09-07, 09:00 PM   #102
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Bug Report
On both a hunter and warrior attempting to operate a tonk at darkmoon faire causes several problems
1) no controls for tonk appear
2) after a few seconds tonk disappears but you are stuck in place with control box open until log out

I think this is actually a blizzard bug.. Guildmates of mine were having this happen, and they don't use MazzleUI.

02-09-07, 09:11 PM   #103
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
i believe it, as no one was playing the tonks

but i may have a new bug, or it could be a blizzzard thing also
Went to redridge for the level 20 warrior quest, which is get drunk and explore a cave
the drink had a 10 minute duration during which i had a stun animation, still able to slide around but not able to attack or anything, party members also saw the same animation so may be a bliz thing

02-09-07, 09:21 PM   #104
mystraven
A Defias Bandit
Keybindings between characters

Fresh install of Mazzleui, added Auctioneer (with its dependencies) went through the steps of mazzifying my 3 characters (Paladin, Mage, Hunter). When i switched back to my pally i noticed that some of the keybindings were missing, i remazzified and all the keybindings came back. Logged out for the night, came home from work today, logged onto my hunter and some of the buttons are missing keybindings, log out, check my mage, some of keybindings are missing there as well. Remazzify my mage, log out checked pally and keybindings are missing.

No error message.

1.33 aspect ratio, 1280 x 960 screen resolution

42 Human Paladin, 61 Gnome Mage, 23 Dranei Hunter

For each class i chose the class specific layout

Extra addons: Auctioneer, Enhtooltip, Stubby, Tbag (removed moveable bags and baggins from addon dir)

Note: I do remember checking the box in the initial setup that i have/play alts

02-09-07, 10:09 PM   #105
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I'm confused. Were you also originally trying to set it via a different sraid option in DeuceCommander? And why are you trying to switch from class view to group view? By default, it should be by group. If you couldn't figure out how to change it, how did you get it into class in the first place?

Also, I'm curious. Where does the ninth group show up when you have group by class?
The default was Class view. That is why I was trying to change it via DeuceCommander.

The groups, although it was set to Class view, were still located in the correct positions. So, they were overlapping. I had Mages, Priests, and Warriors where Group 1 should be, Warlocks, Shamans, and Druids where Group 2 should be, and a Rogue and Paladin where Group 3 would be.

02-09-07, 10:12 PM   #106
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by joypunk
The default was Class view. That is why I was trying to change it via DeuceCommander.

The groups, although it was set to Class view, were still located in the correct positions. So, they were overlapping. I had Mages, Priests, and Warriors where Group 1 should be, Warlocks, Shamans, and Druids where Group 2 should be, and a Rogue and Paladin where Group 3 would be.
Well, that's a significant issue. The layouts are not set up for 9 class groups. I guess I haven't noticed, since I haven't been in a significant raid in quite some time.

02-09-07, 10:20 PM   #107
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK, second post updated to reflect current issues...

02-10-07, 01:33 AM   #108
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
In the Paladin version:

The Shift+Number bar (containing the seals) overlaps with the blessings bar. The first two seals are the ones that overlap, however, none of the other ones conflict. I'm using a 1280 X 1024 resolution.

02-10-07, 03:22 AM   #109
Lilinallte
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by TigerHeart

Here is what I would recommend, in this order:
  • Start from another fresh install... Delete/Rename WTF/WDB/Interface, and copy over the Mazzle interface.
  • Upon logging into the character select screen, open up the 'addons', and click to 'disable all'.
  • Log into the game, and set up your graphics settings as you like them, but change this one: Run the game in windowed mode. This is much easier to work with, and in most cases you will not have to do a 'hard shutdown' if an issue comes up.
  • Completely exit the game to save these changes
  • Log back in, and this time enable all addons except for gfxToggle.
  • Mazzify as normal, and see if the issue comes back up. You may get an error stating something about 'gfxToggle needs to be loaded etc etc etc' when you try to mazzify, ignore the error, and cancel at that prompt. We don't want to load it at all.

Let me know if this works for you or not. It may very well be an issue with the gfxToggle settings that are being set up.

-TigerHeart
Okay, done that... with a wee adjustment: even when you disable gfxToggle in the addons-section before you logon to your character, during mazzification it gets switched back on (...).

So, after three characters, I just exited the game and removed the addon all together from the addons folder. Surprisingly no error messages at all so far, not even during mazzification of my other characters...

Makes one wonder, why that gfxToggle is there in the first place... (mind you, I must say I don't like it very much that an addon switches itself on or is switched on by another one, when I have switched it off...)

So far I've been playing without my original problem coming back, so it seems (will test a bit more ofcourse) this has solved the issue.

Thanks!

02-10-07, 04:09 AM   #110
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

time frame

Do you run wowace updater?
sorry it took a while to reply......
I havent used wowace updater since i installed mazzle UI.... was not sure if it would break one of the mods

Would it be safe to do so as it seems the problem i have been having with characterinfo is only on my 56 paladin

02-10-07, 04:55 AM   #111
Waverian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
TrinketMenu is giving ready soon/ready messages on trinkets with cooldowns, despite having all of the notification options disabled.

Running no addons other than the as-is package.

I've run independent trinketmenus without this problem, so I assumed it was related to mazzle or the version. If it can't be confirmed as a mazzle-related problem I'll take it up with itemrack, but figured this would be the place to start.

02-10-07, 05:50 AM   #112
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by mystraven
Fresh install of Mazzleui, added Auctioneer (with its dependencies) went through the steps of mazzifying my 3 characters (Paladin, Mage, Hunter). When i switched back to my pally i noticed that some of the keybindings were missing, i remazzified and all the keybindings came back. Logged out for the night, came home from work today, logged onto my hunter and some of the buttons are missing keybindings, log out, check my mage, some of keybindings are missing there as well. Remazzify my mage, log out checked pally and keybindings are missing.

No error message.

1.33 aspect ratio, 1280 x 960 screen resolution

42 Human Paladin, 61 Gnome Mage, 23 Dranei Hunter

For each class i chose the class specific layout

Extra addons: Auctioneer, Enhtooltip, Stubby, Tbag (removed moveable bagbs and baggins from addon dir)

Note: I do remember checking the box in the initial setup that i have/play alts
What type of Mazzification method are you using? Full, Upgrade or Custom? And by keybindings, do you mean the ones that come with MazzleUI or did you change the keybindings yourself? You only need to use Full Mazzification for the 1st character you Mazzify, the others can be Mazzified with Upgrade. Full Mazzification (when you choose Button Configuration as well) will reset the keybindings to the default layout for that MazzleUI setup.

02-10-07, 06:33 AM   #113
BurntOrange
A Defias Bandit
Hi Mazzle (and all your helpers). First of all, grats on this awesome UI. Still getting used to where everything is, but overall I'm very pleased with it.

Here are my two issues:

1a) Was playing fine for about 8 hours over two days until I started having a problem similar to ProjectNova. When I changed stances, the action bar would not change. Stayed stuck on my Berzerker stance skills.
1b) Itemrack disappeared from the right side of screen and would not open using the hotspot (kept getting the nice little pink starburst). (sorry, no screenshot of this)

After installing MazzleUI, I did a complete Mazzification. Installed all but the pvp mods.

2) There was no error message.

3) 1.6 aspect (1920x1200)

4) 70 orc warrior

5) Using Joypunk's Warrior Layout

6) Added Auctioneer and WeaponQuickSwap

7) Battle stance:

Defensive stance:

Berzerker stance:

I attempted two mazzifications without success. I logged out and back in with no success. Lastly, I quit to desktop, and fired up WoW. This time, the action bars work.

02-10-07, 07:14 AM   #114
mystraven
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by iljott
What type of Mazzification method are you using? Full, Upgrade or Custom? And by keybindings, do you mean the ones that come with MazzleUI or did you change the keybindings yourself? You only need to use Full Mazzification for the 1st character you Mazzify, the others can be Mazzified with Upgrade. Full Mazzification (when you choose Button Configuration as well) will reset the keybindings to the default layout for that MazzleUI setup.
pretty sure it was full for the first and upgrade for the second and 3rd, (actually i think the program was smart enough to set the default as upgrade after the first run, just remember glancing at that setting and it being set to upgrade already). Will go back through and remazzify all char's and see what happens, making sure its an upgrade after the first.

02-10-07, 08:36 AM   #115
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by BurntOrange
Hi Mazzle (and all your helpers). First of all, grats on this awesome UI. Still getting used to where everything is, but overall I'm very pleased with it.

Here are my two issues:

1a) Was playing fine for about 8 hours over two days until I started having a problem similar to ProjectNova. When I changed stances, the action bar would not change. Stayed stuck on my Berzerker stance skills.
1b) Itemrack disappeared from the right side of screen and would not open using the hotspot (kept getting the nice little pink starburst). (sorry, no screenshot of this)

After installing MazzleUI, I did a complete Mazzification. Installed all but the pvp mods.

2) There was no error message.

3) 1.6 aspect (1920x1200)

4) 70 orc warrior

5) Using Joypunk's Warrior Layout

6) Added Auctioneer and WeaponQuickSwap

I attempted two mazzifications without success. I logged out and back in with no success. Lastly, I quit to desktop, and fired up WoW. This time, the action bars work.
Burnt, this happens when you accidentally press Shift+1, 2, or 3. Those buttons are still hotkeyed to the diffferent "Pages". Shift-1 pages to the normal paging order, Shift-2 pages to Defensive, and Shift-3 pages to Berserker.

Next time you encounter this, just press Shift-1 to get things back to normal.

02-10-07, 08:52 AM   #116
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Waverian
TrinketMenu is giving ready soon/ready messages on trinkets with cooldowns, despite having all of the notification options disabled.

Running no addons other than the as-is package.

I've run independent trinketmenus without this problem, so I assumed it was related to mazzle or the version. If it can't be confirmed as a mazzle-related problem I'll take it up with itemrack, but figured this would be the place to start.
I can confirm the same problem here. Disabled everything inside Trinketmenu like you...and no go. Even hunted through SCT/SCTD/SCTC for a while looking for something, but couldn't find it. I think if I could just get it to stop telling me it's almost ready in my General window, I could probably live with it, though I can find no options within the window properties to disable either.

02-10-07, 11:20 AM   #117
BigMichi1
A Murloc Raider

i noticed after mazzifying my warlock ui this little button in the right top corner. it's the button for creating a firestone. i think this one is misplaced, because all other buttons like soulstone and magicstone are at the bottom.

02-10-07, 11:57 AM   #118
Rastwo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Don't know if this is fixable, but when I log in and I'm getting hit, the default blizzard UI target window and player health/mana window will pop up. When I get back to normal, the mazzle 3D target window comes up, along with my 3D health/mana window, however, the default blizzard target window remains.

The first SS is of me just after I logged in. I'm in combat with something hitting me.

The second one is of me out of combat, with the blizzard target bar at the top still there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GIVFff.GIF
Views:	446
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	1050  Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf.GIF
Views:	429
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1051  

Last edited by Rastwo : 02-10-07 at 12:49 PM.

02-10-07, 12:25 PM   #119
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
I don't see page changing buttons like for mages fire and frost, and I cannot change raid layouts how can I fix this?

02-10-07, 12:51 PM   #120
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Interesting. Can you run SmartBuff without errors after you're done mazzifying?
Smart buff runs, but I can't configure him with mazzle ui, I must configure it myself ^^

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD