05-31-08, 11:24 PM   #1
Mattarias
A Murloc Raider

A simple unitframe, for men of simple tastes.

Ah, yes, another user who registers merely for a query into an obscure addition to his user interface. Alas, it is so. A loquacious fellow who seems to have forgotten his manners.

Hello, I am known as Mattarias, and I am looking for information concerning the addons shown here, in this screenshot from curse.

Especially the unitframes. I mean not the modified "1337player" textures around the portraits, but the textures given the health and power bars. Tried as I have, I cannot seem to locate such an addon. What, praytell, is it?

A way to modify the color of the uniftrame borders would be rather appreciated as well, but not entirely necessary.

(A note: I'm not looking for a unitframe replacement addon, merely one or two that can change the default ones.)
05-31-08, 11:44 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

change the color of the frames: rUF
could probably get your own choice of color with a little work...

to change the default frames' bar textures: can't find it atm, but i'm almost positive i've seen something to do just that.
then you'd need something like Shared Media or Surfaces to choose your textures from.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
05-31-08, 11:48 PM   #3
Mattarias
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Rigorous View Post
change the color of the frames: rUF
could probably get your own choice of color with a little work...

to change the default frames' bar textures: can't find it atm, but i'm almost positive i've seen something to do just that.
then you'd need something like Shared Media or Surfaces to choose your textures from.
Thank you kindly. I'll fiddle around with rUF.
I already have all the sharedmedia addons, so texturing would not be a problem. The problem is just finding such an addon. Heh.
05-31-08, 11:54 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Take a look at extended unit frames, as well. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-01-08, 12:28 AM   #5
Mattarias
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Take a look at extended unit frames, as well. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
Oh, thank you verily! It textures things just as I expected!

My only qualm is that is not an Ace addon. Ah, well.
06-01-08, 01:15 AM   #6
Sparr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
I mean not the modified "1337player" textures around the portraits, but the textures given the health and power bars. Tried as I have, I cannot seem to locate such an addon. What, praytell, is it?
What you're looking for is StatusQuo. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...StatusQuo.html.
06-01-08, 01:17 AM   #7
Mattarias
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Sparr View Post
What you're looking for is StatusQuo. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...StatusQuo.html.
Oh, fabulous! Looks much more lightweight than eUF. I'll try it out.
06-01-08, 03:18 AM   #8
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Another roleplayer infestation? Do we need to get this place sprayed again?

Like ****roachs, I swear...
06-01-08, 03:23 AM   #9
robthedude
Don't Panic

Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post

censor FTL

06-01-08, 11:37 AM   #10
Mattarias
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Tekkub View Post

Nay, I always talk like this in the first post I make in a forum.

A simple rarefaction of happenstance. It clears away in a few posts. As the laymen say, "lol".
06-01-08, 11:43 AM   #11
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey, it's kinda funny. At least its not the "ZOMG L00K AtMY 1337NESS!!!!!!111!!1!1!!"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A simple unitframe, for men of simple tastes.