05-25-08, 03:58 AM   #1
BrandX
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Help me find this addon?

Hey, I read a few weeks ago about an addon that filters the need/greed/roll messages in your chat log into a summary, which you can click to pop up detailed information. Anyone know the addon I'm talking about, or is this just a crazy dream?
05-25-08, 06:19 AM   #2
Portalius
A Cyclonian

GreedBeacon might be the addon of your choise then.

Hope it helps.

If only one was IMBA
05-26-08, 03:17 AM   #3
BrandX
A Murloc Raider
It is exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
05-27-08, 03:05 AM   #4
BrandX
A Murloc Raider
As it turns out, this has the problem of not working with Prat, I think. Also it doesn't give you any indication of who's rolling on what currently, which is useful to know sometimes. I may have to modify it to meet my needs, but it is a very good starting point.
05-27-08, 11:00 AM   #5
robthedude
Don't Panic

Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
As it turns out, this has the problem of not working with Prat, I think. Also it doesn't give you any indication of who's rolling on what currently, which is useful to know sometimes. I may have to modify it to meet my needs, but it is a very good starting point.
so... you want to be able to see exactly what this hides?

as for the prat issue, just go into the chat window settings and uncheck/check the loot display, a little irritating to have to do that every login, but it's a simple workaround until it's updated

05-30-08, 06:47 PM   #6
BrandX
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by robthedude View Post
so... you want to be able to see exactly what this hides?

as for the prat issue, just go into the chat window settings and uncheck/check the loot display, a little irritating to have to do that every login, but it's a simple workaround until it's updated
Hey, actually what I was looking for was exactly in another of Tekkub's mods, I think a modified version of XLootStatus or XLootMonitor or something like that, a streamliked and imo much better loot frame than the original.

I'll test out the check/uncheck loot settings fix, is this a bug in the Prat core that causes this?

Thanks.
06-01-08, 08:22 PM   #7
BrandX
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
Hey, actually what I was looking for was exactly in another of Tekkub's mods, I think a modified version of XLootStatus or XLootMonitor or something like that, a streamliked and imo much better loot frame than the original.

I'll test out the check/uncheck loot settings fix, is this a bug in the Prat core that causes this?

Thanks.
So this error is caused because for some reason GreedBeacon isn't detecting chatframe filters correctly, I don't know if its a Blizzard bug or GreedBeacon. If you want to fix it without relogging, just go into GreedBeacon.lua and when you see the line

Code:
local chatframes = {[ChatFrame1] = true, [ChatFrame2] = false, [ChatFrame3] = false, [ChatFrame4] = false, [ChatFrame5] = false, [ChatFrame6] = false, [ChatFrame7] = false}
Line 8 in my file, right at the top. Just set whatever frames use loot to true and it will be fixed.

I'll crosspost this in the GreedBeacon thread.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help me find this addon?