Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-23-19, 11:06 PM   #1
Skimo
A Murloc Raider

Classic Addon Questions

So i've been trying to import 3d models by myself since weakauras classic no longer has the feature, and I'm speficially looking to have either movable (and lockable) or pre-positioned 3d models of my target and my player character loaded behind my player and target unitframes. I have loaded the player/target models no problem, but as far as i'm aware they aren't being updated, so the target only appears when I manually run the script in-game when targetting something. On to the questions:

1. How can I make my player model update when I change gear, or even change animations in a combat event?

2. How can I make my target model update when I switch targets, or disappear when I have no target?

bonus points: Is there anyway to cutoff the model at the waist, so only the top half of my character is displayed above the unitframe?

If you have any suggestions on how I could answer some of these questions, I'd love to hear them. I am new to programming altogether so I may ask for clarification!! Thanks!!

WoWInterface » Classic - AddOns, Compliations, Macros » Classic - AddOn Help/Support » Classic Addon Questions