02-23-14, 10:59 PM   #1
bigsleepy121
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
will carbonite be updated to WOD

i was just wanting to ask if Rythal had any plans to keep going in WOD. i hope you do YOU have done quite a lot in getting carbonite going. i just wanted to ask if you will continue the Carbonite project when WOD comes i hope so

02-26-14, 08:33 AM   #2
Mageleader
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Agreed

I hope so as well I would actually like to see an update soon to fix the current bugs and add the new isle, raids, arenas, and battle grounds. Also integrating it to work with pet tracker would be awesome as well. This is by far my favorite addon and the one I can't live without. There's no other map that I can stand for WW and all the other added features just make it all the better. So Rythal if you read this I hope you decide to keep going with carbonite and fix it up soon cause its a great program and a lot of us would hate to see it fall apart. You have helped a lot of us by making it and keeping it up to date. I would be very sad to see it go.

10-15-14, 08:15 AM   #3
Melluna
A Defias Bandit
Totally a must need

I really do hope that they do update Carbonite...it is by far one of the BEST interactive addons that I have used. I hope they bring it online soon!!!!

10-15-14, 09:28 AM   #4
blackpups
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thread on updates for this patch is here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...837#post297837

10-20-14, 02:08 PM   #5
Isambardia
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs down Carbonite. Please Help[ Me.

Having just updated WoW to v6.0.2 19034 and on logging in I was advised to update my addons. I quit WoW, went to Curse Client and did so. When I logged back into WoW and checked my addons I saw that Carbonite still showed as out of date. I selected 'load outdated ' and entered the game with my Isambardia character.
All my other addons were fine, but the Carbonite arrow pointed straight up and was greyed out with a thin vertical sliver where the label lives. When I mouse-over the sliver the little gold arrow appears and I can drag, move and drop the Carbonite arrow but nothing else.
When I mouse-over the Carbonite icon on the minimap it gives 5 options; the first 4 just make the Carbonite icon flash once, but the last one, 'right click for menu', does as it should and pops up the menu.
Of the 5 menu options available:- 'Help' works fine, 'Options' works fine, 'Show Map' does nothing, 'Combat Graph' does nothing, 'Show Events' does nothing.
No maps, except the minimap, are visible and pressing 'm' or 'alt m' do nothing either. The only way to bring up a map is by pressing 'Quest Log' on the macro bar.
My only other addons are:- Auto Repair, Bartender4, Blizzmove, Onebag3, Onebank3 and Sexymap. I would be grateful for any help on this as I don't know what other addon that comes near Carbonite.
Thanks for reading this appeal and I hope to hear something soon.

Isambardia.

10-20-14, 02:43 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Isambardia View Post
Having just updated WoW to v6.0.2 19034 and on logging in I was advised to update my addons. I quit WoW, went to Curse Client and did so. When I logged back into WoW and checked my addons I saw that Carbonite still showed as out of date. I selected 'load outdated ' and entered the game with my Isambardia character.
All my other addons were fine, but the Carbonite arrow pointed straight up and was greyed out with a thin vertical sliver where the label lives. When I mouse-over the sliver the little gold arrow appears and I can drag, move and drop the Carbonite arrow but nothing else.
When I mouse-over the Carbonite icon on the minimap it gives 5 options; the first 4 just make the Carbonite icon flash once, but the last one, 'right click for menu', does as it should and pops up the menu.
Of the 5 menu options available:- 'Help' works fine, 'Options' works fine, 'Show Map' does nothing, 'Combat Graph' does nothing, 'Show Events' does nothing.
No maps, except the minimap, are visible and pressing 'm' or 'alt m' do nothing either. The only way to bring up a map is by pressing 'Quest Log' on the macro bar.
My only other addons are:- Auto Repair, Bartender4, Blizzmove, Onebag3, Onebank3 and Sexymap. I would be grateful for any help on this as I don't know what other addon that comes near Carbonite.
Thanks for reading this appeal and I hope to hear something soon.

Isambardia.
Unfortunately Carbonite does not yet work with 6.0

10-20-14, 11:03 PM   #7
schmoozann
A Kobold Labourer
Talking

I LOVE Carbonite and am totally lost without it - can't wait for this amazing addon to be updated!!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » will carbonite be updated to WOD