08-16-13, 07:06 PM   #2641
Arctivoir
A Murloc Raider
found another bug

the tooptip keeps expending if u hang it over a char too long,

08-17-13, 12:57 AM   #2642
ginamarie
A Defias Bandit

Last night I was in Terrace and noticed that Deus Vox Encounters didnt load (or include) any modules for that tier. Anyone know where I can get it? Curse full download doesn't include it nor does the "old raids" additional.

I ended up uninstalling it and grabbing DBM so I could raid

Edit: sidenote, the extra action button also didn't show up for Sha HC which made me a sad healer with the ball ;-)

08-17-13, 05:22 AM   #2643
notalive
A Kobold Labourer
I can't seem to get the separate trade chat window to appear on one of my chars. Any way to do that?

Also, RealUI seems to cause giant framerete drops in Hellfire Peninsula (disabling RealUI seems to fix the problem, so it should be it or one of the dependent addons).

EDIT: After further inspection, the slowdown was probably caused by the number of quest in my Quest Log, it seems that the more quests you have accepted in a zone, the slower the game runs when using RealUI.

Last edited by notalive : 08-17-13 at 07:30 AM.

08-17-13, 08:00 AM   #2644
Doonga
Premium Member
Premium Member
Not the end of the world, but in Drak'Taron Keep on the last boss, the ability bar that is supposed to come up when you get changed into a skeleton doesn't appear.

08-17-13, 09:44 AM   #2645
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
Using the default setup, when doing pet battles while grouped with other players the group frame covers the pet battle action bar.

This is only a minor annoyance and not too big of an issue because usually you are using the keyboard to select your move. It does cause a problem though if you need to forfeit a match for some reason and need to click the flag icon on the action bar since that is the only button not bound to a key.

It's easy enough to move the group frame out of the way, but I just thought I'd pass the information about it to you so that you would be aware of it.

Thanks always for the great UI.

08-17-13, 10:43 PM   #2646
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by ginamarie View Post
Last night I was in Terrace and noticed that Deus Vox Encounters didnt load (or include) any modules for that tier. Anyone know where I can get it? Curse full download doesn't include it nor does the "old raids" additional.

I ended up uninstalling it and grabbing DBM so I could raid

Edit: sidenote, the extra action button also didn't show up for Sha HC which made me a sad healer with the ball ;-)
DXE does not have T14 mods, T15 was their first update for MoP.

The Extra Action Button(EAB) is a bit out of the way by default and may be hard to see at a glance. It is at the bottom of the screen to the right of your bars or in the middle if all your bars are in the center. The config shows the EAB with a seal icon.

08-18-13, 01:27 AM   #2647
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Doonga View Post
Not the end of the world, but in Drak'Taron Keep on the last boss, the ability bar that is supposed to come up when you get changed into a skeleton doesn't appear.
I'm confirming this. However, the ability bar also does not show up in other UIs.

08-18-13, 10:07 AM   #2648
Arctivoir
A Murloc Raider
Any insight into the two issues i've brought to light?

08-18-13, 02:07 PM   #2649
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Arctivoir View Post
found another bug

the tooptip keeps expending if u hang it over a char too long,

Confirming this if Freebtip is cursor = true. It otherwise works.

08-18-13, 07:52 PM   #2650
Arctivoir
A Murloc Raider
yes i found my own fix since no one was talking i edited the lua for freebtip i assume it is attempting to populate information about the char, hp, mana/energy, etc so i disabled those features and its fine

-- =============================== --
-- Config options, (true of false) --
-- =============================== --

cursor = true, -- Attach tooltip to cursor.
hideTitles = true, -- Hide player titles on the tooltip
hideRealm = true, -- Hide player realm on the tooltip
hideIcons = true,
hideFaction = true, -- Hide player faction on the tooltip
hidePvP = true, -- Hide player PvP on the tooltip
colorborderClass = true, -- Color the tooltip border the class color of the player you are targeting / hovering over
colorborderItem = true, -- Color the tooltip border the color of the item quility of the item you are hovering over
Itemicons = false, -- shows the item icon in the tooltip when hovering over an item
Itemlevel = true, -- show avg ilvl of player.
combathide = true, -- world objects
combathideALL = false, -- everything
multiTip = true, -- show more than one linked item tooltip
hideHealthbar = true,
powerbar = false, -- enable power bars
powerManaOnly = false, -- only show mana users
showRank = false, -- show guild rank
showTalents = true,
tcacheTime = 900, -- talent cache time in seconds (default 15 mins)
spellid = false,
}

is my config setting to fix the issue tho u will no longer have hp bar, resource bar on tooptip and a few other features i thought were wasteful

EDIT: in regards to the shaman Auras being incorrect also ihave confirmed it is in fact the spell id of some of the abilities, its annoyingly long but check each id as listed by the add-on to the corresponding id from wowhead, to make sure they are properly enabled personally not worth the trouble there are some very efficient weakaura setups that allow u to better track debuffs and cool downs and i have not yet found a way to track earth shield on ur tank (without keeping him as ur focus) so..weak auras is ahead in that department kinda disappointed no one bothered to reply to the topics tho, considering others were replied to in the same time frame

Last edited by Arctivoir : 08-18-13 at 07:56 PM.

08-18-13, 10:15 PM   #2651
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
kinda disappointed no one bothered to reply to the topics tho, considering others were replied to in the same time frame
Sorry. RL's got me super busy and I'm not really playing WoW any longer. Managed to get out some updates I had been working on earlier, and will likely get an update out for 5.4, but other than that support from me may be limited.

08-18-13, 11:56 PM   #2652
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

...(freebtip)
is my config setting to fix the issue tho u will no longer have hp bar, resource bar on tooptip and a few other features i thought were wasteful
I agree and it's my setup too.

08-19-13, 07:33 AM   #2653
Kuhlemann
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yes i found my own fix since no one was talking i edited the lua for freebtip i assume it is attempting to populate information about the char, hp, mana/energy, etc so i disabled those features and its fine
Great posting! This solved my tooltip problems!

Nib, is there no one who can continue your work instead of you?

08-20-13, 08:27 AM   #2654
nayami
A Defias Bandit
Smile

Few questions.

First of all great and awesome looking addon, love the fade when out of combat feature.

First question: I prefer using Blizzard's own raid frames but since I installed this UI the Blizzard Raid Frames Settings have been removed from the in game interface menu. Is there a way to get it back please?

Second question: Is there any way to make the nameplates show as class colour? Been messing with the settings all day long but no luck.

Thanks

08-20-13, 10:38 AM   #2655
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib,
You will be missed!!!!

08-20-13, 12:52 PM   #2656
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Nib, is there no one who can continue your work instead of you?
Chance of someone willing to take on a project of this size is pretty slim. I'll keep it running until MoP ends at any rate.

Originally Posted by nayami View Post
First question: I prefer using Blizzard's own raid frames but since I installed this UI the Blizzard Raid Frames Settings have been removed from the in game interface menu. Is there a way to get it back please?

Second question: Is there any way to make the nameplates show as class colour? Been messing with the settings all day long but no luck.

Thanks
1) /realui > Advanced > Settings > Modules > Frame Mover > Hide > untick Raid
2) /realui > Appearance > Class Color Healthbars

Nib,
You will be missed!!!!
Thanks

08-21-13, 11:06 AM   #2657
nayami
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Chance of someone willing to take on a project of this size is pretty slim. I'll keep it running until MoP ends at any rate.

1) /realui > Advanced > Settings > Modules > Frame Mover > Hide > untick Raid
2) /realui > Appearance > Class Color Healthbars

Thanks

Thanks for your help Nib (:

Will be sad to see you go ):

08-21-13, 11:43 AM   #2658
I3ozo
A Kobold Labourer
How do you disable the bag frame so I can use a different one?

08-21-13, 11:53 AM   #2659
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by I3ozo View Post
How do you disable the bag frame so I can use a different one?

Just disable the addon cargBags Nivaya

08-22-13, 06:02 AM   #2660
Hypnotica
A Murloc Raider
Hello, i have only one question. Where can i find the Blizzard raidmenu, where i can set marks, readycheck, and many more. Then when i have lead or assist i cant see it.

Sry for my bad english

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI