10-17-09, 01:33 PM   #21
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lykofos View Post
Mmeh, I don't know what the issue is with Tinypic, could be an issue with a rogue advert, I don't know as I have NoScript to deal with those issues and I don't let scripts for ads run. I don't mind seeing ads, I just don't like them running scripts and the havoc those scripts cause. Having issues with rogue Adverts can land a site on the block list, a few WoW sites have run into this issue in the past.
Oh I know what the issue was. It's a file hosting site. I had those blocked from my kids computers (with good reason.. was something they recently did and something they are currently both grounded for) and I guess I inadvertently blocked my own IP from it also. This was a mistake on my part. And thank you for helping me get to the bottom of it so I could find out what the deal was... appreciate it heaps!
10-17-09, 01:34 PM   #22
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
Oh I know what the issue was. It's a file hosting site. I had those blocked from my kids computers (with good reason.. was something they recently did and something they are currently both grounded for) and I guess I inadvertently blocked my own IP from it also. This was a mistake on my part. And thank you for helping me get to the bottom of it so I could find out what the deal was... appreciate it heaps!
I believe that is a "Head -> Desk" Moment
10-17-09, 01:39 PM   #23
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lykofos View Post
I believe that is a "Head -> Desk" Moment
lol I was scared and very angry at the time, so yes, was a "Head -> Desk" moment looking back on it hehe.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Glorious unknown interface [pic]