01-06-06, 11:44 AM   #1
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
DAB 3.0 scrolling main bar instead of chat box

Using Ultimate UI 9.8.0 fixed. I've uploaded all of the newest discord addons. I started setting up Druidium last night and for the most part pretty much had it where i wanted it. One problem I noticed though was that when tried to scroll my chat, the main bar scrolled. I checked DAB and made sure the option to scroll was off and it was. If I hover mouse over the bar it will not scroll but if I hover the mouse over either combat log or main chat box and use the scroll wheel then the main bar will scroll instead of chat. Am I missing something? How could chat and main bar be linked in that way?
01-06-06, 01:13 PM   #2
Apate
An Aku'mai Servant

I had that problem before. I've got no idea what caused it or how it went away, but the problem isn't unique to discord (whcih i don't think i'd even heard of at the time)
01-06-06, 02:03 PM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Anything that causes the default UI's bar to change pages will cause bar 1 to change pages in DAB. If you have it disabled in DAB then some other mod is trying to change the page of the default UI's action bar.
01-06-06, 02:36 PM   #4
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Well all I have installed is what ever mods came with Ultimate UI 9.8.0 Fixed. I have yet to install the optional mods yet. Not even sure if the mod for scroll chat is installed atm. But when I get home tonight I'll check to make sure.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » DAB 3.0 scrolling main bar instead of chat box