02-26-06, 10:14 AM   #1
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Dab graphic in my view

Wasn't sure how to titel this and I could not find the same problem with a search. I just upgraded to DAB 3.1 and as soon as i logged in there is a small graphic in teh middle of my screen. It's rectangle in shape and has 3 see through squares running verticle in the middle. Move anything doesn't seem to see it when i mouse over and neither does DART. But it blocks my view of my character. Dab options window though covers it. I know it's a dab issue because when i disable DAB it goes away. Anyone know what this is and how to turn it off?
03-01-06, 01:29 PM   #2
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Guess i am stuck with this graphic? Although I did find I can move it out of hte way but yet to find an option to remove it completely. HELP!?
03-10-06, 09:17 PM   #3
KyesaRRi
A Cyclonian

Thats the latency bar, i think it can be removed via the misc options window. Just uncheck "Dab controls the latency bar" or somthing along those lines.

"The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success"
"I know I'm not dreaming now because i know what its like to be in a dream... Dreaming lets me know reality exists"
03-11-06, 09:19 AM   #4
aceracer24
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by KyesaRRi
Thats the latency bar, i think it can be removed via the misc options window. Just uncheck "Dab controls the latency bar" or somthing along those lines.
Heh sorry old post now but i found that out. Problem is I want the latency bar, not the graphic. Oh well thanks for replying though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Dab graphic in my view