03-09-06, 03:59 PM   #1
oldschool101
A Murloc Raider
Killariel's Rogue UI Compilation Fix Please?

Killariel's Rogue UI Compilation has been broken from 1.84 and on it seems.. I used this UI on my rogue back when i played and because i am playing again i would really like to use it.

Here is a link to the DL, If anyone can tell me what to do to fix it.. Or can find a newer version for me that would be great!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4096
03-11-06, 10:13 AM   #2
oldschool101
A Murloc Raider
:: bump ::
03-11-06, 09:36 PM   #3
oldschool101
A Murloc Raider
95 people have looked at this and no one can help? No one has an idea that can help bring back this great rogue UI?
03-11-06, 10:46 PM   #4
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

most of the stuff should be alright, as long as you update the individual mods. i might take a peek at it in the next couple of days and try and update everything, but you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting things back in order
03-12-06, 12:50 PM   #5
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

alright, i went in and updated everything and changed out a few mods that were out of development or that i use different types of (pretty much anything that has an ace version) and gave it a shot with killa's install directions regarding the saved variables, layout, and dab and duf customizations.
first, since there have been so many new versions of dab since killa last updated, i was unable to load the custom file at all and his saved vars list for dab is ridiculously long and i'm way too lazy to check it all out and make any necessary changes.
the duf custom loads alright, but has some funky stuff going on with the frames so they're definitely not showing up completely right.
other addons seemed to be working alright but seeing as dab and duf form the base of the ui and i don't use them regularly the best thing i can say is that if you really want to get your stuff looking like his did to go in to the saved vars file and check it all out and then try to implement that ingame using the config panels. the duf shouldn't be too hard to get so i'd concentrate on that first before going onto the dab stuff.

edit: oh yeah, send me a pm if you want the modified collection file folder
03-12-06, 10:28 PM   #6
oldschool101
A Murloc Raider
K, I guess i shall give that a true, these UIs are a lot harder to work then the ones in EQ.. So i will play around with it and see what I come up with.. I will PM you if i fail - haha.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Killariel's Rogue UI Compilation Fix Please?