03-19-06, 12:29 AM   #1
Vika
A Murloc Raider
Need mod author to partner for new website

Working on an new for a new website/service for WoW which currently does not exist. I'm looking for a competent mod author familiar with the current version of WoW to work with in developing a very basic in-game mod with the primary function simply being the export of some data (I'm not data mining stuff, that already exists wowguru.com for example) and importing of data from a .lua file and using that in-game.

I can probably do the in-game modding myself, but I've been away from the scene for about 9 months so I'm a bit rusty on it. I already have the domain name and extensive programming experience with that side of things. Anyway, I don't want to disclose too many details in this post as I would like to be the first to offer this service and get a foothold. As it will probably be ad-supported down the road, there is a very good possiblity for financial profit as a result of this.

Anyway, get in touch with me if you'd like to work on this project.

Meritt
AIM: timmye01
email: [email protected]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need mod author to partner for new website