03-24-06, 09:08 AM   #1
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

Far away and imaginary targets...

This may not seem to serve a purpose to you, but it could be a big help to me. Basically, I want to change the way I target in 1 of 2 ways, or both. The first I've seen somewhere before, but I don't remember where or how it was done.

1) Target range, possibly as in "tab targeting". Is there a way to modify the range at which you can target a mob? I saw this somewhere, I think you had to adjust a number somewhere in a local file. Also, would this work for the /target command?

2) Is there a way to pull up models to target that may not be spawned? To take a screenshot or whatever? I'm ok to do this only on my own machine, I'm not trying to exploit or do anything crazy, I just want to be able to change my target. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Far away and imaginary targets...