03-26-06, 11:50 AM   #1
Rampage29
A Kobold Labourer
Is there a MOD to orgonize addon bubbles around the mnimap?

I swear Ive seen somthing like this before, and now many of my bubbles are overlaping, mainly my CT raid and Gatherer (they are nearly right on top of each other).

Could somone direct me to a mod (or make one) that would fix this?
03-26-06, 01:06 PM   #2
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

The majority of addons that add buttons around the minimap also include an option to move the button around the minimap. I know that the CT mods and Gatherer do, in fact Gatherer also has an option to move the button away from the minimap (radius) so that you can position it further away to make room for more buttons!

Look in the Options for each of your minimap buttons for the Button Position / Minimap Position option, it will usually be a sliding scale, just move the slider to move the button. If an addons minimap button does not have such an option, check the addons readme, it may require something different, such as TrinketMenu is just a click and drag the button around the minimap.

However, you may be thinking of MobileMinimapButtons!

Last edited by Grizzly UK : 03-26-06 at 01:15 PM.
03-26-06, 01:11 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
KC_RadialButtons is one, I know there are others as well.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-26-06, 01:21 PM   #4
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Doesn't KC_RadialButtons only provide support for certain addons? Also seem to remember that it allowed you to create minimap buttons for addons that didn't already have minimap buttons, but I don't think it allowed you to move existing minimap buttons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there a MOD to orgonize addon bubbles around the mnimap?