03-24-06, 10:51 AM   #1
Vangard
A Murloc Raider
DUF - Buff sort by time

I have searched the GUI, readme/FAQ, asked on the official WoW UI forum, and tried using other buff sort mods to try and fix the DUF buff frame to sort by time, but I had no luck.

I'm looking to have buffs displayed like:

Buff1 -> Buff16
Mount -- PW:F -- Firewater -- Battle Shout
(none) -- 30m ---- 10m -------- 2m

I created a habit of checking buff remaining time before and after each fight and I hate having to try and search for buffs that get rebuffed and pop in a new order. I'd like it in this format so I can only look at one end to see the buffs I want to check on.

Also, regarding buffs, I'd like more customizable format for time display. An option to remove space between # and time unit (10 m -> 10m). I ask for this, so I can use very small icons and fit more buffs in a certain area and still get the important data.

Times over 1 hour: 1.5h = 1:30:00
Times over 10 minutes: 10m
Times under 10 minutes, but over 1 minute: 9:59, 1:00
Times under 1 minute: 59s, 9s

In EQ, there used to be an option to expand text by pressing a button. For buffs, no time showed until you moused over the buff or held down shift. I'm not asking for this myself, since I won't use it, but if you want to consider it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » DUF - Buff sort by time