11-12-08, 10:35 AM   #1
MerDer
A Defias Bandit

Macro Editor

Just a thought: I run into a lot of people that don't know how to create macros (I'm no expert) I know how to /castsequence, that's about the extent of my macro knowledge... but I was thinking what if there was an addon that would create macros based on whatever the user inputs and then puts those macros somewhere easily accessabile to the user (and maybe even keybinds them)

what I have in mind is something like this: the addon will ask a certain number of questions or request the user to make several selections about the macro type and functionality, etc... the addon will then create the macro, add it to a "macro" bar (moveable action bar) and then ask if the user wants to bind it to a key.

this may have been done to some extent with some other addon that I'm not aware of, but I was thinking that this could be geared more for the novice user and could be used as a "learning" tool as well for noobs (like myself) to learn more about macros.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Macro Editor