05-05-09, 10:50 AM   #1
jundo
A Murloc Raider
Cool Gear Mods

Ok, here's a suggestion. Can you make mods like Outfitter a little more intuitive?

I like the auto set building feature, but I'd like to be able to tweak that a little, by being able to build around more than one stat.

For example, I'd like to build a set around hit rating, but limit the hit rating, then have it stack crit. Then when it builds the set it hits the limit (+/- 5%?) then maximized crit while staying in the tolerance of the hit rating limits.

And possibly build in a 3rd stat, but just being able to build for 2 stats would be awesome.

At present, I have to build around whichever stat I deem the most important, then tweak it manually. Time consuming searching through all my gear and comparing stats, and too much time spent at the target dummies

By the way, I usually maintain 3-5 different sets on my Paladin. Two tanking sets, 2 dps sets, and a heals set. Yes, it's a bit much, but I'm a multipurpose player.

Last edited by jundo : 05-05-09 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Clarification
05-05-09, 11:01 AM   #2
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I used to use an AddOn called Wardrobe2, but then it stopped working right for some reason. So I switched to ItemRack.

I haven't switched back since. ItemRack must be by far one of the best gear manager AddOns I've used. Although some would disagree, ItemRack does everything I want and then some.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ItemRack.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Gear Mods