10-18-14, 07:10 AM   #1
gdlkscrub
A Defias Bandit
second main action bar (maybe either a bug or feature request)

hi, i came from elvui a few days ago, and something i really liked was that every toon had 2 main action bars that you'd be able to switch to and from on the fly by either shift + mouse wheel up, or down

i grew reliant on this feature on my tank as i had one bar as my multi target bar and my solo target bar. I found this feature oddly missing, even the blizzard stock ui has a form of this. Am I overlooking something and this feature is there, and i just need to find it?

I know that there looks to be "next/previous action bar" in the action bar key binding menu at the bottom, a action bar lock toggle hot key, and numerous action bar page keybinds, but i spent the last hour tinkering with it and have not had any results that allow me to change the main action bar
10-18-14, 01:01 PM   #2
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try this:
  1. /realui > Action Bars > Advanced Settings
  2. Bar 1 > State Configuration tab
  3. tick ActionBar Paging

Now, when you hold shift and press Up Arrow or scroll the mouse-wheel up, Action Bar 1 will switch to an unused bar that you can put a new set of spells into.
10-18-14, 03:54 PM   #3
gdlkscrub
A Defias Bandit
this is it! i love you <3

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » second main action bar (maybe either a bug or feature request)